The 46. Disastrous Day

Saiki walked out of the passage and entered the arena facing Tenya Iida's serious and expectant face.

[Another difficult type, Tenya Iida.]

"Saiki-san, let me see it, the power of the strongest of our class!" Iida said enthusiastically.

[Please, don't do that. ]

Iida's quirk is Engine, with this quirk his speed can be so fast that he cannot be caught by the naked eye-of, course this only counts for ordinary people.

Saiki was a bit troubled. Although he said that he would continue to win to show that he's trying hard, Iida's more of a close combat type, which would be make it very difficult for Saiki to control himself.

[Seems like I can only try to get him to go out of the bounds himself.]

With the introduction of Present Mic, the second battle of the second round officially began.

Iida rushed over at the moment the battle had started, it seemed that he knew his strengths and planned to use his speed to push Saiki out of bounds right at the beginning.

Saiki was standing still without moving. At the moment Iida approached, he turned sideways and stretched out his hand to gently push him.

"—Amazing! This battle ended in a matter of seconds!!!"

Because of Saiki's push Iida took one more step before stopping and was stunned.

"Tenya Iida is out of bounds!!!"

[Although I'm a bit sorry for Iida, this is the most trouble-free method. ]

Saiki looked at Iida's stunned expression that just said "Who am I, where am I, what just happened" and turned away.

[... I should find a chance to apologize. ]

Going back to the seating area, Mineta walked over to him: "Saiki, it's not a good thing if a man is too fast you know ~"

Saiki: So you have a death wish?

But before Saiki could show any reaction, Bakugou next to him pressed Mineta's head down. A small explosion scorched his grape-like hair: "You, say that again !!"

"Ahhhh my head! What are you doing!? It's not like I said that you! What are you angry about..."

Mineta screamed and hid behind Shoji, looking terrified.

[How do you make this kind of legitimate defense look like campus bullying, Bakugou. ]

Bakugou noticed Saiki's gaze and raised his head alertly: "What are you looking at?"

Shaking his head, Saiki spoke: 'I'm going to check on Midoriyy, do you want to go together? '

[You are childhood friends after all ...]

"Hah?! Why should I go see that stupid Deku?!!!" 

[Okay, I guess not. ]

After failing the nth attempt to improve the relationship between the two, Saiki went to the medical room alone and heard the nagging of recovery girl towards All Might and Midoriya through the door.

[Sure enough, medical staff are the best.]

Knocking on the door to signal that someone was coming, Saiki waited for a while and a short woman came to open the door, with a kind smile on her face, no one would think the one who had just lost her temper and scolded the No. 1 hero, was her.

'Hello, I came to visit Izuku Midoriya.' Saiki expressed his intention.

"Oh my, the child just woke up and is still a little weak, so don't be too noisy ~" recovery girl said softly, letting Saiki come in and closing the door.