The 22. Disastrous Day

The door of the room was opened and Bakugou leaned against the door frame. "What do you want?"

[How rude.]

'It's about to end, aren't you coming. '

Saiki tried to communicate calmly with him.

"......There is no need for me to be there."

As if he didn't care at all, Bakugou didn't even bother to look at Saiki.

'......'

"Go back if there's nothing else." Then he closed the door again.

Not liking his attitude, Saiki raised his hand to stop the door and looked into his eyes.

'Your mother is worried about you. '

Bakugou used his right hand to force the door to close, but the door remained motionless. Suddenly, he chuckled.

"Is this your new quirk? You have quite a lot of strength."

As he was speaking he let go of the door, walked back to his room directly, and sat down on the bed.

Frowning slightly, Saiki followed him inside.

Saiki has been in his room before, it has not changed much. The decoration is very simple and there is nothing extra, but it looks very comfortable.

'... Weren't you yelling at All Might before saying that you would become the No. 1 Hero, are you giving up already? ' Wanting to provoke him, Saiki said this.

But Bakugou didn't react at all, not giving him a response.

[... I feel like wanting to hit someone.]

Saiki looked at Bakugou who regarded him as air.

He who can hear the voices of others of course knew what Bakugou was thinking, but it is useless to try to talk to the party if they themselves do not want to listen.

'... Midoriya is working really hard. ' Thinking for a while, Saiki decided to try again.' Although he is not as talented as you are, he is trying hard to catch up with you. '

Bakugou's fingers curled a little.

'And his quirk ... he has a reason for not telling you earlier. ' Saiki felt that he has done his best and it's really not his job to help people reconcile relationships.

"... So you already knew." Bakugou finally spoke, his voice hoarse.

"That has nothing to do ..." Saiki tried to explain in a calm tone.

"--So you already knew too, hah ?!"

Suddenly raising his voice, the room fell into a moment of silence.

"... I'm the only one, like a fool?" Bakugou said with gritted teeth. "Aren't you guys happy making me look like an idiot !?"

"It's funny, right? Me saying big words ... and losing at the end ... just like a self-righteous clown." His tone gradually got lighter.

'......'

Although he had already heard these words in his heart, Saiki was still a little surprised that he would say them out loud.

'Your strength doesn't need to be proved by such a training match. '

In Saiki's opinion, Bakugou's power is obvious to everyone. A failure will not change anything, so he never understands why Bakugou is so bothered by this.

"... That stupid Deku ..." Bakugou put his hands on his knees and lowered his head. "He saw through all my attacks ... so, even if we fought again ..."