The 93. Disastrous Day

After Saiki settled the black-haired youth's memories he just threw him to a random corner outside the forest, he then teleported back to the dorms where they stayed. Aizawa and Vlad King were talking at the door with very serious expressions.

'Teacher.'

His sudden appearance surprised both of them and was almost attacked.

"You fool! How can you randomly appear behind others at a time likes this!"

Aizawa looked at his student's expressionless and calm face and wanted to just use the weapon in his hands to tie him up.

'Sorry.' Saiki's apology was fast and his attitude was sincere, but it still others feel irritated for some reason.

"You brat..." Aizawa's veins were visible in irritation, but he decided that now was not the time to get angry. "How is the situation with the Pussycats?"

It wasn't until Mandalay's telephonic message came that he found out about the situation in the forest. After he hurriedly handed over the student to Vlad King, he wanted to go over but was hindered by a villain on the way.

'There shouldn't be a big problem there.'

At least there is no problem at present, after all, the villains in the forest have been taken care of.

But it won't be easy, because just through the portal, just now, a few more people came.

Vlad King looked over curiously, wondering why this student would make Aizawa treat him with this kind of attitude.

"Student's should get inside first."

Finally, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B suggested.

"We don't know when another one of that villain's fake will come over again."

They were attacked by a villain just now, they quickly launched a counterattack, but after the villain was knocked down, they realized that this was just a mere clone.

Saiki looked calm: 'Don't worry about him, he won't appear again.'

Vlad King frowned, what does that mean?

However, Aizawa just naturally asked: "Has he been taken care of?"

Saiki: 'Yes, there should be no more activities for some time.'

Aizawa nodded: "Except for the one just now, how many villains are there?"

Saiki: 'There are probably four... or five?'

Aizawa frowned: "You're not sure?"

After hesitating, Saiki spoke up: 'That Nomu and that black mist also came here, just now. '

"Nomu?"

Suddenly his eyes widened, Aizawa became even more serious almost instantly.

The previous experience of USJ against the Nomu has not been forgotten. If it was against that monster, the students will certainly be unable to fight it.

'Yes.' Saiki nodded his head, 'But this one is not the same as the previous one, it seems to be weaker... like a semi-finished product.'

"Is that so..."

Aizawa's fingers rubbed against the special texture of his weapon for a moment.

Then he looked back up at Saiki.

"Saiki, I need to ask you for something."

Vlad King cast a surprised look towards Aizawa.

Saiki's face remained the same and nodded slightly.