The 89. Disastrous Day

"...Saiki-san? Saiki-san!"

A worried female voice sounded, making Saiki snap back, he turned his head and saw Yaoyorozu who was looking at him while frowning.

"Are you all right, Saiki-san?"

She looked worried while glancing down at Saiki's hand.

——My hand?

Slowly glancing down too, Saiki's mouth twitched.

The cut firewood was neatly arranged into a pyramid shape, with perfect proportions and precise angles, as if he was not going to be taken for a fire to cook, but placed in the art exhibition hall.

Quickly dismantling the inexplicably built pyramid. After destroying the evidence, Saiki sorted the firewood of different lengths and handed them to Yaoyorozu.

'Sorry, I was just a little distracted.'

Yaoyorozu still seemed to have something to say. After receiving the firewood, she glanced at him again but eventually left.

"----Saiki-chan, did you peel the potatoes?"

Hagakure walked up to him, holding a basket, so energetic that others wondered whether she had escaped today's training.

Saiki: "..."

"...Saiki-san?"

Hagakure watched as Saiki silently took out the potatoes she had asked for.

Then she was silent.

The basket of originally normal potatoes was handed over but now they have turned into lifelike animals.

With both hands trembling slightly she took over the basket of "little lives", Hagakure suddenly felt that giving them to Bakugou with his knife would be a little too cruel.

'Sorry, I'll peel them again...'

There was a trace of self-blame on the cold face of the teenager in front of him, and his tone seemed to be a bit uneasy.

Hagakure froze for a moment, then shook her head frantically.

"No, no, no, no! It's okay Saiki-chan!!! This will work!"

As she said that she seemed to be afraid that Saiki wouldn't believe her and hit her chest: "I know! This must be what Iida meant with using your quirk to the full potential!"

"I also have to learn from Saiki-chan!"

Clutching the basket tightly, Hagakure quickly ran away after leaving this sentence.

Saiki: "..."

[No, I really just accidentally dozed off, it's not that serious.]

Silently withdrawing his gaze, he picked up the wood on the ground again.

[Well, this also saves a lot of trouble, thanks to the usual brainwashing of Iida.]

It should be said that he usually would not be so distracted and still level such obvious traces, but Saiki didn't know why. Today, there was always a bad hunch that made him a bit irritable.

[Is it the long-lost precognition that is returning?]

Thinking this in his heart, Saiki refocused his attention on the work at hand, deliberately ignoring the little discomfort in his heart.

"-- Hah, are you looking down at me?!"

Suddenly a roar came from another group.

"Here we go again......"