The 57. Disastrous Day

When Saiki and Bakugou both suspected that they had heard him wrong and did not respond, stunned, Best Jeanist moved on as if he didn't notice theri disbelief.

He clapped his hands and in a second, several serious and well-dressed "gentlemen" came in.

Putting down their suitcases in their hands, they began to dig out various bottles and jars without saying a word and set a table full of them.

Saiki: ...

Bakugou: ...

Inexplicably, both suddenly felt sense of crisis.

A few extremely thin threads protruded from unknown places, wrapping themselves around Saiki's wrists and gently pulling him to a chair. A man wearing jeans motioned him to sit down.

Saiki: '... what are you doing. '

He looked at the sharp scissors dancing  in the hands of the man in front of him, but he was asking Best Jeanist.

Best Jeanist was tying Bakugou to to his chair on his other side, disregarding his glare und struggling, making a gesture towards another man.

"Change needs to be done, especially with the appearance of you two —"

He glanced at the two of them, his eyes focused on the unkempt explosive hair of Bakugou and Saiki's well-regulated short hair.

"... It's not very suitable for my image, so I decided to provide a little help."

Saiki: ...

Looking at the amount of combs laid out in a row, he seemed to realize something.

'I don't want an explosion head.' He said with a firm tone.

"?"

Upon hearing this, Bakugou instantly became unhappy, "Do you have something against my hairstyle?"

[No matter in what aspect everything about it is just terrible.]

Saiki looked his classmate who was forced to sit on his chair and could not move with an expression that clearly portrayed his disgust.

"!!!"

Gritting his teeth Bakugou got angry and made sparks flash in his hand, he planned to use his explosions to burn the fiber, but he his hands were quickly tied back by Best Jeanist.

"Don't move." The No. 4 Hero said as cold light flashed in his eyes. "If you don't want to have a wound on your scalp."

Bakugou: ...

Fuck, isn't this fucking a threat?!

Then he turned his head to Saiki: "Rest assured, I won't let you learn this kind of behavior."

Saiki sat on the chair with a magazine spread out before him.

"Sir, this is the new hair style and hair color that our store has recently released, all of which are popular this season. You have a nice skin tone, so any color will suit you, if you take a look at this... Since your so handsome we will give you a 10% discount... "

Saiki: "..."

[Hey, why is he so skilled!]

[Which hairdresser are you from, you are way too professional.]

Best Jeanist coughed, making him flinch.

"... nevermind there won't be a discount, because we are a serious hero agency, we're not the same as the other sleazy and cheap salons outside!" 

Saiki: ...

[That's even more suspicious.]

Best Jeanist turned away coldly, turning a blind eye to Saiki's suspicion.