The 58. Disastrous Day

[What are you thinking, Bakugou?]

"Mmmphh!!"

Bakugou was again tied to the chair, feeling that he had never been free in this office.

Saiki quietly sat beside him, with his head of curly hair.

[Attacking others in the office of Best Jeanist. Do you think your treatment is not bed enough already?]

Best Jeanist sat down behind his desk holding a cup of tea—no one knew how he drank through his high collar.

"Since we have already made some progress--"

He gave Bakugou a glance, with the now perfectly straight hair that was reflected in the light: "even though some of the change is not that significant ..."

In an instant the neat beige hair exploded back to it's original state.

He stared at Best Jeanist, just as alert as a cat that was staring at the bath water.

The hairdresser re-summoned "Miru-chan" and it swallowed Bakugou's head in one bite.

"... but there are at least some minor changes."

Raising his eyebrow, there was an unsatisfied look on his face, "Next I will announce your specific tasks for tomorrow."

[Is it finally here, the daily activities of a hero?]

Saiki blinked, he had forgotten his ultimate goal since he entered this office, now his internship has finally started.

"Pop" 

Bakugou was spit out again, his hair was back to it's neat state, his face dark.

But when he heard the words of the No. 4 Hero, he grinned in excitement and even ignored his new hair style.

"... Is it finally possible to fight?"

In his voice is almost uncontrollable excitement, just like a villain that was finally free.

[No, I'm afraid we won't do the things you're expecting, Bakugou.]

Saiki didn't believe that normal hero activities would be arranged by those who said they would change them.

He also didn't think that he will let Bakugou do whatever he wanted.

"Because of the different problems of the two of you, tomorrow's tasks will be done separately."

As he said that he gave Bakugou a meaningful look.

"Katsuki Bakugou will be following me the whole time and I only have one request----follow my every command!"

Bakugou frowned, but didn't say anything.

As long as he can participate in the daily patrol, he wasn't afraid that there would be no opportunity for him to fight.

——Even Best Jeanist cannot look at him at every moment.

He thought quite optimistically, maybe this internship will not be that bad.

However, one day later, Bakugou recalled his mindset and realized how naive he was.

——He was still too young.

"... As for you, Kusuo Saiki." Best Jeanist shifted his target, "Your mission is more special."

Saiki had a bad hunch, generally this "special" represents all kinds of troubles that will be encountered next.

Without directly explaining the task, the be hero suddenly pulled the topic.

"Do you know why I said I want you to be like Katsuki Bakugou?"