The 73. Disastrous Day

Bakugou lowered his head to insert coins into the vending machine and his blurry face was reflected on the glass.

Saiki quietly sat on the bench beside him and waited.

"Here."

Bakugou was holding two cans of soda, holding one towards Saiki.

Saiki took one of the cans, opened it and took a sip.

Bakugou sat beside him, but the soda was still untouched in his hand.

"...I have never heard that you have an older brother."

While casually saying that, Bakugou suddenly seemed to have a strong interest in the street lights not far away.

Saiki looked at him sideways: 'He has been in the UK and has been living there.'

After a pause, he added: 'He always talks like that, it's not just to you. '

Bakugou lifted his chin slightly, his eyes dark: "It can be seen that he must have had a miserable childhood."

Saiki: "..."

It seemed that he was the culprit of his miserable childhood, so Saiki wisely kept quiet.

Bakugou leaned back on the bench: "...Whatever, it's not like I would get hurt by his salty words."

Saiki didn't expect him to be so open-minded.

He was a little curious: 'But at that time, you didn't refute him.'

Obviously, he almost broke his chopsticks, but still refrained himself from exploding.

Bakugou sneered disdainfully: "If it was only two of us, he would have died 800 times!"

[So you were worried about the presence of my parents.]

There was a small smile that was hard to detect on Saiki's face.

[Well, it is a bit cute that he can also be so considerate.]

After taking another sip of the drink, Saiki caught sight of Bakugou suddenly sitting upright.

'?'

He turned to look at him.

"..."

Bakugou frowned and paused.

"That is not what I meant......"

Saiki: '?'

Saiki was confused and since he could not hear his thoughts, he really could not guess what Bakugou was thinking.

With a slight cough, Bakugou's eyes drifted away: "I mean I didn't want to really want to kill him..."

Annoyance lurked in his somewhat cautious tone.

[...why are you so cautious, Bakugou.]

Saiki put down his drink and looked at him.

'You didn't need to explain, I didn't think you would have.'

His voice was calm, but unexpectedly reassuring.

"..."

In response Bakugou just gave a slight hum, he relaxed slightly, looking up at the dark night sky.

The cool wind blew across his cheeks and his hair moved slightly brushing against his face.

"But there is one thing I have to say first."

The teenager's voice was very light as if it had come from afar.

But his tone was serious and stubborn.