The 72. Disastrous Day

Saiki was hiding in the building next to him, thinking about the strange thoughts of this brown-haired student, he was somewhat puzzled.

Originally, he wanted to erase his memories by beating him with his banana stick but decided not to, so he needed to show enough intimidation to make him afraid to speak about it.

So after searching for a way, he imitated the threat that Bakugou often used...

[But what did he mean with "so cool"?]

With some confusion, he decided not to think about this boring problem.

[I should go home.]

Saiki stood up and instantly appeared in his own home.

"Kusuo, welcome back~~"

It was not surprising to see her son suddenly appearing at home so she greeted him happily.

'I'm back.'

Saiki carried his shoes in his hand and stepped into the living room.

"Mama will prepare a big dinner tonight ~"

Kuniharu Saiki laid back on the sofa with a happy face.

'Huh?'

Saiki froze: "Why..."

"Because I'm home!"

A familiar voice came from the kitchen.

Saiki: "..."

[Why can you still appear here so casually.]

With a plate of dessert, Kusuke sat down on the sofa: "I really missed mother's food."

With this one sentence, Kurumi Saiki instantly got happy: "No problem! I will make everything you want to eat tonight!"

Kusuke: "I like all my mother's dishes, so mother can make what she wants to eat~"

Kurumi: "Oh, my Kusuke is all grown up, mother is so happy ......"

Saiki: "..."

Kuniharu: "..."

Kuniharu's face was full of pain: "Kusuo, throw this unfilial son back to England, my darling is about to be taken away!"

[Is this something a father should think?]

Saiki ignored his unreliable family: 'I'm going back to the room first.'

Since upstairs there was a bomb waiting for him.

But who knew that Kusuke suddenly looked up from his mother's arms: "I will go with you too, Kusuo!"

Saiki:...

He paused and then he turned back indifferently: 'No.'

Suddenly, Kusuke seemed to be disappointed and a gloomy background appeared out of nowhere: "Kusuo has grown up... now he will not even let his brother enter his room..."

[Don't act like we used to have a good relationship but now that I grew up I am going through my rebellious phase and turned cold towards you which made you very sad.]

Saiki: 'I've never let you in.'

Kusuke: "Then let me take a look, it's not like you're hiding something in it anyway~"

[Maybe not before, but now there is someone who I do not want you to meet.]

Saiki still refused: 'No matter what is in it, it won't let you go in.'

"Is that so... then there's no other way."

Kusuke's face looked sad, as he put something back into his pocket.