The 14. Disastrous Day

[Class 1-A... Here.]

Saiki stood in front of the class door marked with the red paint.

[Wow... It's so big.]

Maybe it is for the convenience of some students with different quirks. The class door is unusually tall and it is estimated that it is as high as four Midoriyas.

[I heard that there are only two classes in the hero course. Is class 1-B here too?]

[But I didn't see any other classes along the way.]

Opening the door, Saiki walked into the classroom, many students have already selected their seats.

Looking around, Saiki decisively moved to the last row and sat down.

"Ribbit, you were the one from the entrance exam ..."

The girl who was sitting next to Saiki blinked and looked at him.

[Is it the frog girl at the entrance exam? Looks like we are in the same class.]

'Hello there. '

"My name is Tsuyu Asui. Just call me Tsu."

Tsuyu Asui looked really happy.

'I'm Kusuo Saiki. '

Politely, Saiki also introduced himself.

[He seems a bit different from the time of the exam. Maybe he's shy ...]

Tsuyu tilted her head and looked at Saiki.

[No, this is an obvious 'don't bother me' attitude.]

Saiki pulled out a book from his bag expressionlessly and started to read, looking like he was not interested to socialize.

[No, if you are so shy at the beginning of school, you won't make any friends.]

Tsuyu looked at Saiki with worry.

[No, please just leave me alone.]

While Tsuyu was trying hard to find a topic and Saiki was trying to be ignored, Bakugou walked into the classroom.

"Hah? You four-eyed bastard, are you also in this class?"

Marching to Saiki's table, Bakugou slammed his leg onto his desk arrogantly.

[That's what I wanted to say, why are you in this class?]

Sitting still in his seat, Saiki didn't look at Bakugou but felt that his peaceful high school life has already left.

"Hmph, just you wait, you weakling!" A burst of sparks exploded in the palm of Bakugou's hand and his face was full of madness.

[Sure, I'll wait.]

Saiki looked at the inexplicably proud back of Bakugou.

[So you just came to say hello?]

After a while, Midoriya walked in carefully through the door, followed by a cute short-haired girl.

When he saw Saiki his eyes lit up, he wanted to come over but was interrupted by a serious-looking boy with glasses.

"You guys are so ... noisy."

A faint voice came from the door behind Midoriya.

"If you want to make friends, go elsewhere. This is the hero course."

The lazy voice got more clear and everyone saw the source of the voice, a middle-aged man with bloodshot eyes and stubble, looking sluggish.

[Yare yare, it's actually someone I know.]