The 27. Disastrous Day

"No way ..." Mineta looked at this scene with his mouth open without even realizing that his snot was running into it.

[Yes way.]

Saiki took a step back and waited for the two to wake up. His restoration makes objects and people return to the state they were a day ago and they will wake up immediately if nothing goes wrong.

"...?"

Aizawa woke up first. When he opened his eyes, he saw the unique ceiling of USJ. Here is ... just now ... his memory stayed at the moment when the Nomu was grasping his head and smashing it to the ground.

Suddenly realizing the current situation, Aizawa jumped up, grabbed his weapon, and activated his quirk, ready to face the enemy again- only to see his students who surrounded him with tears.

"?" The fierce expression stiffened in his face.

"Mr. Aizawa !!!"

Along with the earth-shaking wailing, Aizawa didn't understand what was happening, as was swarmed by several girls.

"Waah ... Mr. Aizawa ... it's great that you're okay ... but damn ... I'm so jealous ..." Mineta's snot and tears flowed together, no one knew whether they were moved tears or jealous tears.

"What's happening, I ..." 13 also woke up, a little puzzled at the situation of Aizawa covered with girls.

"Waaah--13 !!!" Uraraka hugged the gentle teacher with tears in her eyes, also letting her experience what Aizawa's feeling.

[Yare yare, I really want to take a picture of this current scenery.]

Saiki stood aside, looking at the stunned expressions rarely seen on the two teachers.

"... Saiki, explain." Prying his students off one by one, being disgusted by their faces full of snot, Aizawa was keenly aware of the propelling role of the uneasy student in this matter.

'It's no big deal, I just reverted your bodies time to a day ago. '

Saiki spoke quietly, not knowing how much impact his words had on others.

"Time control?! You can turn time back to the day before ..." Uraraka looked at Saiki in disbelief. "Does that mean all your things can't be used up and you don't need to buy new ones?!!! "

...

Everyone: Is that what your focus is on?!

"That's right," Saiki turned his head and looked at Uraraka with a blank expression. "But I can't revert back everything in the warehouse at home."

[I would have to go to jail if I did, Uraraka-san.]

Saiki denied that careful thought at once, Uraraka touched her head embarrassedly and laughed, then she exclaimed in a small voice.

"Saiki-san, how did you know what I was thinking ?!" She obviously didn't tell her classmate about her family's affairs that day ...

'I heard it, you were quite loud.' Saiki extended a finger and tapped his head.

"You heard it ...?" Uraraka tilted her head and asked.

Next to them Aizawa and13 haven carefully inspected themselves and found that all the wounds have indeed disappeared. Not only that, but their physical strength has also been completely restored as if they have never fought at all.

Unlike 13 who was still amazed, Aizawa squeezed his hands tightly. There was no sign of them being broken and no side effects are felt ...

There was a trace of seriousness in his eyes, he looked at Saiki and asked, "Can your ability only revert time for one day?"