The 63. Disastrous Day

'Why do you I have to wear the woman's clothes when I got the better card? '

Saiki asked, thinking that the poker in his hand is pretty was sharp and threatening for a second.

The photographer blinked and looked at him innocently: "Because it looks better."

'Aren't they both the same! '

"No ... yours is of color, just like a girl ... bright and shining!!"

[Not all girls wear a lot of colors.]

Saiki's face was dark, but he couldn't change anything since he didn't set the rules.

Mr. Shot: "And think about it, what it would look like if you let this guy with a bunch of muscles wear the woman's clothes!"

[If it's just muscles, I can make myself have as much as I want too!]

Bakugou snickered, "Just accept reality."

He leaned against the light stand next to him, looking a little excited.

Saiki: "..."

Although he was very unhappy, he did draw the card himself.

-Even with cheating.

So Saiki could only accept it in the end and walked into the room where his clothes were placed.

According to Mr. Shot, there are 3 sets of clothes, which will all be presentes this afternoon.

When Saiki arrived at the dressing room, he saw clothes that were obviously hanging on the wall.

One set was a traditional yukata, with pink and white as the main colors and hand-embroidered petals.

The second set was a kimono that was light blue and had a large area of a ​​red maple painted on the corner of the garment.

These two sets had the length that reached the ankles, but the third set was a short one. It looked like it was from an anime where it is often worn by the arrogant characters with a bigger cup size.

[Yare yare, should I say that it was fortunate that it was me who got the woman's clothing?]

If it really was Bakugou who came to wear these clothes ... it would really be a little unimaginable.

——Since he isn't a gentle and elegant person at all.

Because Saiki had seen his mother wear it before, he was already familiar with the structure of the kimono. After wearing it in a matter of seconde, he opened the door and went straight out.

Bakugou was already done changing, there was not a lot of varietsy in the man's kimono. The main product for this advertisement were the ones for women.

As Mr. Shot is testing the light and the lights flashed, he finally notices Saiki.

"Oh, so you've already changed!"

He looked excited.

Saiki nodded.

Because Kuriko also wears a school uniform skirt, he doesn't feel weird like ordinary men would have because the sudden emptyness between their legs.

[So gender doesn't really affect me.]

Unlike Saiki's calmness, Bakugou's heart almost skipped a beat.

Trying to aver his gaze, Bakugou turned around and pretended to look at his phone.

It was strange, it's not like he hasn't seen Saiki dressed up as a girl before.