The 76. Disastrous Day

"Wait... here...? Real bombs...!"

Midoriya's eyes widened as he stammered.

Saiki's face was expressionless: 'Yeah, the kind that will blow you up to the sky.'

"No way... how could the principal allow real bombs to be planted in our school..."

Yaoyorozu couldn't really believe it.

'Well, anyway.' Saiki looked deep into the underground,'It's less than 29 minutes now.'

When the projection Kusuke disappeared, there was movement in the basement where Bakugou was located and it seemed that the attack would soon begin.

Recognizing the seriousness of the problem, everyone in Class 1-A stopped fooling around. Although it still felt a little untrue, they all reacted quickly and began to change the plan they just made based on the current situation.

[Being able to get out of their shock in a very short time and make appropriate and reasonable adjustments to the original plan quickly... These guys are indeed students of the hero course.]

Saiki looked at them and said, 'I'll take care of the bomb on the north side. '

In the north is the mountain forest. Just now everyone was discussing the right person to go search for the bomb.

"Saiki-san..."

Midoriya was surprised.

According to Saiki's character, there is absolutely no such thing as taking the initiative. At most, it is to follow the big army and hide his presence.

But this time he took the initiative, was there a reason?

Thinking about this, Midoriya nodded: "Got it, the other three sides will be taken care of by us, leave them to us!"

The teenager showed a determined expression, his curly dark green hair was fluffy and soft as always.

[...Midoriya, you really changed a lot.]

The previous timidness and unconfidence were fading away, gradually showing a strong and dazzling light.

--He's turning more and more into someone like the No. 1 hero who always smiles and brings hope.

Time was running out, so after the assignment of their tasks, everyone rushed to their assigned places where the bombs were placed as quickly as possible.

Saiki didn't go to the north to look for the bomb first, as he said before, but flew over UA.

Among the high, bright white clouds, the teenager was standing alone in the sky, there was a layer of light around him.

[Yare yare, I knew that things were not that simple.]

[...But aren't 1748 bombs a bit too many!]

Yes, 1748.

It was not only four.

Saiki had a hunch from the beginning. The content of this lesson could not be just a trial for the Class 1-A students.

Sure enough, except for the four bombs that are farther apart in the southeast and northwest, there were also scattered and well-hidden bombs in other places on the UA campus, with a total of 1748.

[Is this another test? How boring.]

If his classmates don't take care of the other three bombs before they got down or Saiki didn't completely clear the bombs in the school, he wouldn't doubt that his brother would happily watch the whole UA campus turn into ruins.