The 9. Disastrous Day

It has been almost a week since the "sludge villain incident" and the enthusiasm caused by the fact that both protagonists were at Aldera Junior High has gradually subsided, so everything in the third grade of junior high school seems to be back on track again.

"Everyone! I have good news~!"

The headteacher walked into the classroom with a big smile.

"The school decided to hold a mock exam to reassess your aspiring schools for you!"

In an instant, the class was full of wailing.

"What kind of good news is that teacher?!"

"What do you mean reassess, isn't it just an exam!!!"

"How hateful! I really had a little hope, I really shouldn't believe that the school will be kind!!!!"

[A mock exam huh? If it is just like the ones in the past it will be easy.]

Saiki sat in his seat quietly and looked at his textbook.

[But ever since I came to this world, with a few people's thoughts that I can't hear, this has become troublesome.]

In order to be unobtrusive and reassured to be an ordinary student, Saiki uses telepathy to cheat on every exam.

Of course, not to get the correct answer. Honestly, Saiki can even reach the full score of university exams. The use of his telepathy is mainly to check the mistake rate of students in the same grade, so as to ensure that his grades must be in the midstream.

But some people's thoughts in this world can't be heard by Saiki. The reason is still unknown. The preliminary estimate is related to the illusory things like the strength of the mind. Therefore, every exam now becomes a gamble for Saiki. It's a matter of looking at their face.

If you are lucky, you will linger in the middle of the middle, but once you almost entered the top 20, Saiki was so scared that he would never be distracted during an exam.

No matter how unwilling the students are, the three-day mock exam will come as expected and when the students managed to survive these three days, thinking that they can relax, the class teacher brought news that the results will come out tomorrow ,

"... let me die, don't stop me!"

"Is the school still human ?! Too cold-blooded!"

The students who were devastated went home with hanging heads, preparing for the nightmare of tomorrow.

The results were posted on the bulletin board early the next morning.

[No matter how many times I look at it, I think it's a public execution.]

Saiki squeezed in the crowd to find his name, a little bit higher in the midstream.

[Well, it didn't work well. Try to get two more mistakes next time.]

"Damn it, I didn't do well, I will fight for two more questions next time!!"

A student beside Saiki said unwillingly before leaving.

With a little guilty confusion, Saiki inexplicably felt a little sorry for this classmate.

[Bakugou is still as high-profile as ever.]

Seeing that Bakugou's name was on first place as arrogantly as ever, Saiki was a little bit touched.

[Midoriya ... this time had made great progress.]

Saiki looked at Midoriya's results, which was not that unexpected. After all, as long as Saiki turned around in the past two days, he could see Midoriya studying hard, even during the break.