The 55. Disastrous Day

In the end, Bakugou stayed at Saiki's house until dinner. If it wasn't for their homes being close and Bakugou being a big guy. Kurumi would have sent Saiki to bring Bakugou home.

Arriving home, Bakugou kicked off his shoes lazily.

"Where did you go this late?!" The angry voice of his mother from the living room.

Bakugou rolled his eyes: "None of you business old lady!!"

"What?!" The just as irritable mother exploded as soon as she heard this and rushed out of the living room to grab the durian head that wanted to run, hitting his head mercilessly, "Say, did you apologize to Kusuo!"

Bakugou failed to escape from his mother and tried to cover his head: "I already said that it was an accident!!"

He collapsed at the time, he was also innocent, okay!

His mother stared at him, "You dare to say that, who's responsible then? Kusuo?!"

"..." Bakugou grinded his teeth stubbornly, "Obviously !!!"

"Hey, Mitsuki, come and look at this!" His father sticked his head out from the living room and waved his phone.

"?"

The mother stopped her movements, took her husbands phone and looked at it ...

"--! You little jerk!!!! Having Kusuo wasn't enough, so you had to play with other girls, huh!!!"

"Wha-... I didn't ... fuck! Don't hit me, they're the same person!! They are both four eyes!!!"

"Like I would believe that!!!"

Today's house of the Bakugou family was still as noisy as usual.

...

After Saiki took a shower, he sat by the bed, taking out his phone, he saw a link sent by Midoriya.

[UA Sports Festivals No. 1 is in a relationship! But his sigificant other is not a he, but a she ...]

Saiki: ...

[Are the news reporters so efficient now?]

It just happened this afternoon.

But he achieved his purpose. Now, online discussions were basically about Bakugou and his new girlfriend 'Kuriko'. Some mentioned that he is also abandoned his poor 'ex-boyfriend'.

After exiting the website, Saiki noticed the class chat.

{Year 1 Class A Hero Course}

1.3 Million Volts: Someone tell me this is not true!! That Bakugou?! How can he have such a lovely girlfriend???

King Explosion Murder: ...?? What are you talking about? Isn't it natural that I have a girlfriend??

I'm just a little grape: so enviable, Bakugou!! So, how far did you go???

King Explosion Murder: What is on your fucking mind, I will kill you!!

Real man should be able to harden: When did your relationship start? How come we didn't even know about it?!

King Explosion Murder: When did I have to report that to you!!

So the class is also talking about that today.

When the news of Bakugou and saiki first came out in the morning, everyone was just a little puzzled, after so long, their friendship as classmates made them not believe in the speculating news.

It wasn't until the afternoon when his relationship with "Kuriko" came out, that the group exploded. The shock was all about "Even someone with a shitty character like Bakugou can find a girlfriend?"