The 81. Disastrous Day

It was finally time for the final exam.

Saiki didn't even have time to properly think about his abilities.

Him hearing Bakugou's thoughts again was just like an illusion, because since then he never heard it again, which made him start to carefully consider the conjecture of the principal.

It's just that his deep-rooted ideas that had manifested over the years were not so easy to change.

So under the joint supervision of Mr. Aizawa, Principal Nezu and Kusuke, Saiki also started his own final exam training journey.

In addition to his normal studies, he needed to receive "guidance" from three—when they were actually just watching him in case he accidentally blew up the earth. His final exam is also separated from other students of class 1-A.

The written exam came first.

After the joint efforts of Saiki and Bakugou (Although Kirishima exclaimed that he didn't get good treatment at all!), Kirishima barely made it.

To this, Bakugou complained: "He should be grateful, that we even took our time to help him."

After Kirishima heard about it he said: "Yeah, Saiki actually took the time to tutor me when he was training himself. He is a true manly man!"

The next day Kirishima gave a box of luxury coffee jelly as a gift to Saiki the next day—although he was a little surprised, he did accept it.

The others thought that Bakugou would definitely get angry by Kirishima's actions. Who would have expected that not only didn't get angry but he just walked away with a sneer.

This huge change in attitude left Kaminari a bit puzzled. He wanted to discuss this matter with Jiro who was next to him, but she just gave him a look.

"Instead of caring about these strange things, it is better to think about how to pass your practical exam."

Jiro said while twirling her earphone jacks.

"...Isn't the practical exam just like the entrance exam? It's easy!"

Kaminari gave a thumbs up and grinned.

"..."

Jiro just rolled her eyes.

A few days ago there was a rumor that the content of the final exam was to fight with the robots from the entrance exam since then Kaminari has been like he had entered the summer vacation already, he has obviously not prepared anything.

[You will regret to relax at a time like this, Kaminari-san.]

Saiki sorted out the books on his table while thinking this quite leisurely.

The content of his two days of training is the control of his telepathy.

Although it is still not fully under his control, occasionally it will let him receive some information from his teacher and these words and phrases, just happen to be about the final exam of Class 1-A.

[When it's time for the exam, you may be surprised.]

——After all, it is far from the rumors.

It's a pity that Saiki went to a different test room on the day of the exam, so he couldn't see the shocked expressions that everyone would have after knowing about the truth.

...

"Kusuo Saiki, right?"

Saiki nodded, after the teacher at the door confirmed his identity he let him inside.