The 99. Disastrous Day

As early as on the way to here, Kaminari looked forward to sharing with the whole class that he would definitely show everyone how to surf handsomely—although nobody paid attention to him at that time.

Now, Saiki had kindly fulfilled his wish.

'So, how does it feel?'

Stepping on the surface of the sea, Saiki, who in the end did go in the water, looked at Kaminari, who was lying on a surfboard.

'Have you experienced what you were talking about before? What was it again... Fly with the wind?'

With stomach was tumbling, Kaminari covered his mouth feeling dizzy: "I did and I don't want to ever experience it again..."

His voice was weak.

Looking at his sad back with satisfaction, Saiki stretched out his hand and pushed forward, the stream pushed Kaminari back to the shore and he was greeted with Bakugou's kind smile.

"I'm so sorry, I will never do it again--!!!"

After getting off the waves that were comparable to a roller coaster, Kaminari was tearfully dragged away by the grinning tyrant before he could rest.

"--Are you guys devils?!"

[What are you talking about, I clearly just fulfilled your greatest wish.]

Saiki pushed his glasses and walked back to the shore, turning a blind eye to Kaminari's accusation.

Dinner was made by a dedicated chef in the villa, everyone in Class 1-A finally bid farewell to the curry and rice made by themselves when they were together in the training cam—although the taste wasn't that bad, having the same dish every day, does make people feel tired.

Because they are important classmates of their young miss, the villa manager also specially sent people to buy fresh seafood and made them a seafood feast that looked quite expensive.

'Aren't you going to eat?'

Saiki picked a crab leg for himself, maybe it was because of the high price, but he always felt that the crabs here were all quite big, completely different from the ones he would usually eat.

Bakugou poked the rice in his bowl. Although he ate a lot, he only ate the more ordinary dishes and didn't even glance at the fresh seafood.

"...No, it's too troublesome."

He skipped the tempting prawn and picked a piece of tofu.

[...Apologize to the delicious food you refuse to eat.]

Saiki felt that the seafood at a table was not respected.

Bakugou was unimpressed. Although he was not allergic or hated their taste, he has rarely eaten this kind of food that takes a lot of effort since he was a child.

"...?"

Suddenly there was a piece of tender and fragrant meat in his bowl, Bakugou froze and raised his head.

Saiki's expression remained the same: 'When you come out and play, it's too rude to only eat specific dishes.'

With chopsticks in his hand, he picked dishes for himself. On the empty plate in front of him, a pile of crab shells started to pile up and the crab meat was put into Bakugou's bowl.

"...I didn't ask you to help me."

As he said these words, he was already eating the meat obediently.

[......Sure, sure.]

Rolling his eyes in secret, Saiki decided not to worry about such trivial matters.