The 90. Disastrous Day

The Pussy Cats announced an important decision at dinner, that is, that tomorrow evening, there will be a test of courage.

"That sounds pretty exciting, right Saiki?"

After dinner, Ojiro said this to Saiki on the way back to their room. Although he was generally not interested in this kind of activity, it was a different matter now.

——After an exhausting training, he felt that anything would be interesting.

"And it seems that both classes will..."

His unfinished words drifted in the air, he turned around, the silent pink-haired boy behind him was nowhere to be seen.

"Saiki?"

Suprise and confusion flashed across his face, Ojiro looked around. There were no other people besides Jiro and Yaoyorozu who were talking with each other not too far away.

A cool breeze blew through the night, some goosebumps appeared on his body.

Ojirp: "..."

Did he just see a ghost?

Once he had this idea, he began to overthink. The gentle young man's face stiffened, as his gaze on his two classmates who were not far away became more and more terrified. He slowly felt that they didn't look like how they usually did...

"Ojiro-kun?"

Yaoyorozu's eyes met Ojiro's, but found that there seemed to be a trace of... panic, in his eyes?

Taking a step a step back. Ojiro bowed his head and left without a word. 

Yaoyorozu:"......"

She and Jiro looked at each other with faces of puzzlement.

"...Did we scare him?"

"...Maybe he is just more sensitive?"

Jiro nodded slowly, still a bit unsure.

...

In the dark night, the shining lights of the stars and moons illuminated the forest.

On the silent mountainside, behind the steep stone walls, the sound of soles rubbing against the gravel on the ground was particularly noticeable.

"Man~ I do not like this, it's not cute at all!"

A girl's soft complaint suddenly burst out from the darkness.

"It was said that this was engineered by an underground designer for the black market and the performance was supposed to be very good."

Another young male voice sounded.

"What?~ It could still be a bit more stylish you know!"

The girl was wearing a school uniform and her cute face was a bit flushed.

"That's enough."

Behind the stone wall, a tall figure came out slowly, his pure black hair seemed to blend into the dark night sky.

The cute girl in a uniform and short skirt and the boy with a face mask that covered his whole face stopped their movements and turned their heads to look over.

It was a young man, his half-squinted eyes and weird patterned sewn together skin made him look dangerous.

He had a low voice.

"We have a task to fulfill..."

A few other people came out from the darkness. One was put in restraints, their mouth pulled wide open, with their teeth were exposed and one had green scales like that of lizards.