The 94. Disastrous Day

The mist swirled away one by one, even if Iida did not want to believe it, he had to accept the fact that his classmate had really just moved towards the enemy.

The quiet forest seemed to be covered with a layer of lifeless air, Shoji the still unconscious Tokoyami and the four returned to the camp together, only to find that everyone was already waiting for them there.

Seeing them coming back, the Pussycats hurriedly gave them a cup of hot water, brought Tokoyami into the bedroom to lie down and gave them a brief treatment for the bruises on their bodies.

Aizawa and Vlad King were sitting on the sofa, waiting for them till they are ready to talk about what had happened, the other students were sent away. Among them, Midoriya looked at them in silence, opening his mouths a few times, but leaving in silence in the end.

That left Iida, Todoroki and Shoji sitting in front of the teachers with tired expressions on their faces.

Although it was known that the most important thing these children need now was rest, some problems must be solved in time, so Vlad King took the lead in asking them about the league of villains.

The villains that were brought back by the Pussycats were still unconscious. Besides that villain Midoriya thought and the villain who hindered Aizawa from getting to them, the two teachers didn't meet the mastermind of the attack directly, so they didn't know as much as these students.

As the class rep, Iida, although he was still a bit pale, he still summarized the appearance, quirk, etc. of the villains he met before, including his personal analysis of their possible weaknesses.

The logic was there and the quite impressive report was praised by the two teachers.

"So that monster and the villain with his portals that attacked USJ last time came, but Shigaraki didn't."

Vlad King touched his chin and turned to look at Aizawa: "What do you think?"

Aizawa put his hair up, making him look a lot more energetic.

"Today's attack could just be a trial after their expansion on members."

Listening to Iida's description, there are many people who he has never seen but have strange abilities.

There is a magician who can turn people into marbled, a young man who can control fire, a young girl who is obsessed with blood...

"So that guy isn't going to come himself and just let others come to make trouble... what an annoying guy."

Aizawa whispered and suddenly he remembered something.

"How about Bakugou? Was he not with you?"

When this question was asked, the three students turned silent.

Although they knew it had to be mentioned sooner or later, but when they were asked, they still didn't know how to say it.

"Bakugou... was kidnapped."

Finally, Todoroki opened his mouth, as always, with no expression on his face, but there was some gloominess in the depths of his eyes.

Shoji glanced at him and realized his wording... the situation at that time was obviously that Bakugou voluntarily went with the enemy.

"Kidnapped?!"

Vlad King stood up from his seat in an instant, his face full of surprise and there was even a little anger in his tone.

"Why not tell us such a big thing earlier!"

Letting a student be taken away by the villains under their supervision... will definitely become a wound in his career as a teacher.