The 11. Disastrous Day

[I have been having a bad feeling since this morning.]

Saiki was alone while on his way to school.

[To say why, my 'precognition' has reappeared.]

Precognition.

One of Saiki's super powers, when it's used, he will have headaches. It cannot be controlled by Saiki, he can only see what will happen around him in the future. Sometimes he can also see the cause of the events, but more often he can only see what will happen.

[This time the prediction is the death of a girl.]

After turning a corner, Saiki saw his destination.

"So, mom, I'm going out!"

Aomine Naohiro stood in front of the door and waved, holding a sandwich and planning on going to school while eating it.

'Sorry, excuse me.'

Seeing that the girl was leaving, Saiki stepped forward to talk to her.

'I'm a new transfer student. Could you tell me how to get to Aldera Junior High?'

Aomine stopped and looked at Saiki who was talking to her with a little surprise. "Ah, yes... Go straight here and turn right after passing the bus station."

[But isn't it the end of the semester soon... What a weird guy.]

[What's the matter, do you have a problem with me transferring at the end of the semester?]

Saiki refuted in his head and asked one more thing.

'Is it the first bus stop?'

"No, it's the second one, there is a crossroad at that bus stop." she told Saiki patiently.

'Okay, thank you.'

Although Saiki did not listen to what Aomine said at all, he thanked her politely and said goodbye.

What a joke, after all he walked to that school for three years, Saiki could find his school with his eyes closed.

[But this way, the girl won't die.]

That's right, it's that simple.

Her and Saiki talking delayed tens of seconds and would make her run into a red light when passing the traffic light. When she then feels thirsty and wants to drink water, she will enter the convenience store just after the villain left. The time will be staggered, the enemy escapes smoothly and Aomine Naohiro survives.

Without these tens of seconds, she would just catch up with the green light before the change and then face the villain who came out of the door when robbing the convenience store, she would then be caught by the villain as a hostage and used to confront the heroes. In the end she will end up getting killed by the villain.

[Sometimes a change in a small factor can change the results dramatically.]

Saiki continued along the road to school and when passing the robbed convenience store, he saw Aomine Naohiro walking out with a bottle of mineral water.

--------------------------

This afternoon, there will only be one lesson of physical education, but physical education was the most troublesome class for Saiki.

If you want to know why, as someone with superpowers, Saiki's physical quality can be said to exceed the limits of the human body. If he didn't pay attention, terrible things will happen. In particular, Saiki can't control his strength well, it's like letting an elephant put his feet on an ant without hurting it, it is quite difficult.