The 43. Disastrous Day

In the dark, Bakugou noticed Saiki's unnatural state, "Hey, are you okay?"

'... I'm okay. ' Calming down a bit, Saiki replied, 'It's time for me to go up. '

After he said that, he quickly left the room.

In the room, Bakugou looked at Saiki's slightly stiff back in the corridor, frowning unconsciously.

Saiki felt much better when he came to the ring-like arena.

[I should end this battle quickly. ]

Although he felt sorry for Kaminari, his state right now is very strange, Saiki didn't dare to take any risks.

[What is the reason of this ... maybe it's because I didn't have any lunch? ]

Saiki suddenly wanted to eat coffee jelly.

[Let's go to Bakugou for dessert after the sports festival is over. ]

After making this pleasant decision, Saiki's complexion gradually became better when he thought of the various desserts he would have.

Kaminari stood in front of him, eagerly stretching his body: "Saiki, you must not go easy on me!!"

[Sorry, it's not under my control right now. ]

Before, Saiki would think about ways he could deal with Kaminari's electrification, but now he just wanted to find a quiet place to stay at.

"The third round starts-Now!!!"

The teacher officially screamed and the battle officially began.

Saiki stood on the spot and raised his hand: "Sorry, I ..." surrender.

"—How can I let you finish your sentence!" Denki Kaminari shouted violently, his body surrounded by electricity, as if he had already guessed Saiki's intentions, "Indiscriminate shock- 1.3 million volts !!!"

[! ]

In an instant high-voltage electric shocks flooded the entire stadium, the crackling sound was horrifying and the burst of light blinded people's eyes.

[... this is the worst. ]  

Saiki stood still on the same spot, as 1.3 million volts detoured through his body without causing any damage.

"Oh oh !!! Right at the beginning of the round, one student already used a powerful move!" Present Mic announced excitedly. "Is he planning to end the battle right at the beginning!!!"

[Ending me right at the beginning, although it is a little embarrassing, this is not bad, at least I can get eliminated early. ]

Remembering the coffee jelly made by Bakugou, Saiki laid down when the electrification disappeared, pretending to be unconcious.

[Huh? ]

His elbow poked the ground, how come it feels so soft ... and it seemed that his whole body was sinking? !

Saiki opened his eyes, only to find out that the stadium had changed greatly.

"Ladies and gentlemen!!!" Present Mic's voice sounded shocked. "Have you seen, what happened?"

There was an uproar in the audience.

"Our arena ...has turned into a giant jelly!!!"

[... oh my. ]

Saiki sat on the soft and bouncy ground, his face blank.

[An-anyways , let's find Kaminari first and ...]