The 62. Disastrous Day

When he woke up the next day, Saiki wasn't completely awake for a moment and didn't properly register the warm arm that was tightly wrapped around him.

[Is it another superpower leak?]

He vaguely thought, but then denied this guess.

No matter how bad it was, it wouldn't make a living person appear out of thin air.

Slightly turning his head to see the identity of the person next to him.

Saik was finally awake and he finally recalled the events last night.

[This guy......]

——Saying that he is not allowed to snore or move around, when he is the one with bad sleeping habits!

With a dark face, he threw his strong arm to the side, pushing him: 'Bakugou, get up. '

The blonde-haired teenager groaned, as if someone was disturbing his good dream, but he still barely opened his eyes.

"..."

It seemed that he also wasn't completely awake and he was stunned when he turned his gaze to Saiki.

After Saiki confirmed that he was still alive after opening his eyes, he left him to wake up on the bed himself.

Teleporting back to his bedroom, picking up luggage and toiletries and returning at the speed of light, Saiki intended to live with Bakugou for a while, so his things must be brought over.

He used his telekinesis to let his things move to where it's supossed be, which were just a few clothes and mainly daily necessities.

After Saiki finished, Bakugou scratched his head and got up.

The teenager dragged his feet on the ground sleepily, obviously not awake yet.

The loose pajamas pulled up with his movements, revealing his waist and obvious abdominal muscles.

"... Are we going to patrol together today?"

After seeing Saiki, Bakugou asked him naturally as if they already had many mornings waking up together like this.

'Yes and I already put your clothes on your bed. '

Saiki responded and even kindly used his telekinese to hand him a cup and a toothbrush.

"..."

Bakugou, who got the ful service didn't even have time to react, holding the cup in his hand and biting the toothbrush that was shoved into his mouth.

Saiki took a glance at him: 'Don't tell me you even need me to brush your teeth. '

There was a little ridicule in his tone.

Bakugou felt that he might not be awake yet.

If this wasn't in a dream, how could this person who is using his abilities to fold his blanket be Saiki.

——That stinky nerd who always is indifferent!

Brushing his toothbrush slowly, Bakugou leaned against the door frame of the bathroom to look at Saiki.

"Hey, did you hit your head or something?"

His words weren't clear, but Saiki could still understand what was being said.

'......'

Stopping his movements, Saiki looked at him darkly.

'Don't talk nonsense, hurry up. '

After being glared at, Bakugou felt a lot more comfortable.

After he finished washing his face and brushing his teeth quickly, Saiki had already cleaned up the whole messy room.