The 29. Disastrous Day

"--I repeat!" Aizawa tapped the table impatiently, explaining to the students who were in a dazed state.

"Saiki has psychic superpowers, it's almost like a person with many different quirks." Giving Saiki a glance, he continued to explain, "The specific abilities are teleportation, seeing through things, telepathy, etc. basically hr can do anything you can think of! "

After cooperating to complete the demonstration of his superpowers, Saiki accepted the shocked and distorted gazes from his classmates.

[It kind of feels like I'm in a circus.]

Listening to Aizawa's instructions, one giving a command and the other performing, made Saiki feel a little weird.

"... That's all, any questions?" Finally, after finishing the explanation, Aizawa's pressuring eyes swept over the students and the students he made eye contact with shivered.

"Yes! I have one ~"

Raising her hand high, Mina Ashido looked at Saiki with bright eyes.

"Say it!" 

"You can use telepathy right! Does that mean you can read my mind ?!" Her excited emotions overflowed as she asked.

Aizawa glanced at his student. It turned out that Saiki's previous quirk was ignored because his current strengthening quirk was too conspicuous. So these students didn't understand ...

'Yes, I can indeed.' The calm voice replied, causing Aizawa to turn his head suddenly and look at the students next to him in surprise.

"Hey, I didn't know this!" He carefully recalled Saiki's demonstration of his superpowers that day, but he did not have the impression of "mind-reading".

'I have too many abilities, so it's impossible to show you, everyone.' Saiki stated the facts.

Class 1-A: ...

[It's better to say that I don't even know how many abilities there are.]

He knew it when he was young since he wrote down superpowers, but then he discovered that superpowers will appear on their own and the types are getting more and more. Sometimes he just sleeps normally and wakes up to find that he has even more, which caused him a lot of trouble.

Saiki, who was extremely annoyed with his superpowers, did not know how jealous it made others.

Aizawa was completely speechless. Looking at Saiki's natural appearance it does not seem like he was deliberately showing off, but it is this indifferent attitude that is the most deadly and the most enraging.

"So, can Saiki-san hear the thoughts of us all?" Mina's eyes were more intense since this ability was very interesting to her.

'I can hear the majority.' Saiki hesitated and told the truth.

"... If the ability has weaknesses, you don't need to say it all." Aizawa glanced at Saiki.

'No, it's not a weakness ...' Saiki said, 'It's just that some people's voices can simply not be heard. '

He pointed to the broccoli in the classroom that seemed to have something on his mind.

'Teachers--- No, the voices of professional heroes can hardly be heard. As for the students, only Midoriya's can't be heard. '

In an instant, everyone's eyes followed Saiki's finger to look at Midoriya who had a sullen expression.

"—Hah?!!!" It was the sound of a fist smashing hard on the table, Bakugou glared at Saiki fiercely, "You four-eyed bastards! Are you saying that I'm worse than Deku?!!!"