The 31. Disastrous Day

Because he didn't want to face the person he was about to meet, Saiki walked very slowly and didn't use his teleportation, so when he arrived at the park, a durian head was already waiting there.

"You are too slow !!"

Looking at Saiki in dissatisfaction, Bakugou said, "It's already passed the appointed time !!"

'No, I actually arrived just in time. '

Saiki approached him slowly.

"You're one minute too late!"

'Your watch isn't accurate.' Saiki said firmly and at the same time waved his watch, 'Mine only now says that it's eight. '

Bakugou hummed and was too lazy to care about this small matter again, he turned and began to walk ahead expecting Saiki to walk along.

'So why do you suddenly think of going hiking so late? '

Saiki didn't quite understand this strange idea of ​​his.

"... Can't you read my mind? Why ask?" Bakugou said, obviously still annoyed by the things that happened in the classroom.

'But my ability can only let me hear what you are thinking right now.' Saiki explained, honestly, although he could hear Bakugou's voice, he basically didn't get any useful information.

'And now you are thinking of doing very unfriendly things to me.' 

"Tsk!"

Bakugou ignored him and walked forward with a dark face.

[... I'm sorry, about what I did back then.]

Saiki stopped abruptly, suspecting that someone was pretending to be Bakugou or that his superpower wasn't working properly.

'Bakugou——'

"Shut up! Keep up !!!" Roaring angrily, the tyrant didn't turn his head and started speeding up.

"..." Saiki had no choice but to shut up and keep up.

[... Don't think I will say that a second-time asshole! ! ]

Even though they were walking together, they were both silent, one saying things in his heart and the other silently listening.

[In short, I was anxious at that time, so I said some dumb shit, just pretend I never said anything! ] 

Saiki walked behind him slowly. If it wasn't for him not finding anything wrong, he almost thought that Bakugou was possessed---Those are not words Bakugou would normally say.

[I didn't know you have these abilities, I thought you ...] It seemed like he didn't know how to express it, so Bakugou kicked a stone off the road in frustration.

[And when I said that you didn't care...] Bakugou rubbed his neck.

[... But it's all because of you! !! You decided not to tell me on purpose!! So don't blame others for misunderstanding got it? ! ! ! 】

'...? '

Saiki was enjoying the rare behavior of Bakugou, but he was suddenly confused by the turn of his words to an accusation.

'What does that have to do with me.' He was again defeated by Bakugou's puzzling logic.

"Huh? You dare to ask !!!" The tyrant who was just venting in his heart exploded when he heard Saiki's innocent question.

"How long have we known each other? !!! You haven't mentioned this ability in any way? !!! You deceived me for nearly 10 years?!!! Hah ?!"

Saiki didn't know how to react after being snarled at like this.