Chapter 1

❕❕Wrong grammars, spelling, typos etc.❕❕

A/N :

I'm not really good when it's about making stories in English, so please bare with it, and I apologize in advance for my Grammatical errors, I'm still working to enhance my skills on English language, and thank you for those readers/writers out there who will read this.”

.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a beautiful morning.. I mean, a beautiful morning only for our little girl.. She immediately woke up on her bed—.. she was only sleeping on a hard cold floor without a blanket.. They don't actually have a good house and for her parents are really poor, her father doesn't even had a job, both her parents are jobless.

" Yurina!! Come and helped me in here! " her mother shouted.

She then immediately stood up and run towards to her mother who was preparing foods for them, they are only poor and so, there is no guessing where did her mother got a food— it's either given from a stranger or her mother just picked it up on the street.

" Remember, what I told you before eating? " she then looked at her mother and smiled for she remembered what her mother always says to her.

" Washed your hands before you eat. *smile*" after that her mother then smiled to her.

Little Yurina then went outside from their little house with a big smile on her face, she was always like that every day when she woke up, when Yurina reach the riverside from her home, she then bent down and smiled to her reflection.

" Hello, beautiful water, may I use your clean water to washed my hands? *smile*" Yurina asked like it was also talking to her.

" Why thank you, you are very kind. *smile*" Yurina

When our Little Yurina was done washing her hands, she immediately run back to her home, which her mother and father were already eating, she then sit besides to her mother and they began eating the food which her mother preparing for them.

" Mom, after this may I go somewhere? " Her mother then looked at her.

" Yes you may, but be sure to come back at afternoon." Her mother replied.

" And don't get into troubles, okay? " Her dad said.

" Yes, I will come home at afternoon without getting into troubles. *smiled*" Yurina says while smiling to both her parents.

When the time they've already finished eating, Yurina then went outside and she then later on was wandering around the street, looking for someone to help to earn just a little money, so they can buy food at noon and night, even if it's just a small amount of a money.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.........
..............
.........
......
.....
....
...
..
.

While on the other side of the world, which is the underworld where all demons do exist, we're all having fun like humans do, having fun of destroying and making troubles and we're all evil demons does exist.

But there's one Demon, who never had a daughter/son to his Demon Queen, for his Wife cannot bare a child, and he was very jealous seeing his other Demon Friends being happy and always bragging about them having a grandchildren, a daughter or a son.

But because he was jealous... He came to earth we're humans exist, which some demon's know humans exist and now... The Demon Queen and Demon King... Seems to have happiness in their lifetime.

—🕊[CONTINUE READING CHAPTER 2]—🕊