Chapter 99

[ Babysitting A Four Year Old Is Stressful ]

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

*meow*

" Commoners, what is this loud noises, I was sleeping and you all woke me up from my beauty rest." Mr Velthazor said.

" Kitty!!! " she yelled as she also jumped and down sitting on the counter.

Mr. Velthazor then looked up to see strawberry looking at him too and so Mr. Velthazor jump up from the counter and strawberry stopped crying and was now looking at Mr. Velthazor.

*meow*

" What exactly is going in here commoners? " Be said and so my brother and I just sighed and looked at strawberry who was looking at him.

*meow*

" Ah.. I see, so my commoner had turned into a baby now. Interesting." He said and I just face palmed myself.

Zenaku then give the food to Mr. Velthazor and he then began to eat strawberries food and while she was also busy catching Mr. Velthazors tail.

" Soft kitty!!!!  " she said as she hugged his tail.

*meow!! "

" Commoner!!! Get your hands away from my beautiful furr!! Or I'll scratch you!  " he said as a warning but she still keeps hugging his tail but she then just suddenly cried out of nowhere.

" My chocolate!!!! I want my chocolate!!!  " she yelled and I then covered my ears for it was too loud.

*meow*

" Commners, why don't you just two give her what she wants already." He said and I just sighed.

" We can't, she is still in here demon cycle. " I said and my strawberry then just suddenly disappeared in front of us, my brother and I then started panicking.

" Yurina????  " My brother called.

" Commoner????  " Mr. Velthazor said

" Strawberry???  " I said as I called her, but there was no answer, until we heard giggling outside from the kitchen.

( What could anything goes wrong??? )

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As the three walked outside the kitchen.. they were more now troubled, as they keep hearing Yurinas giggling around the house, but they can't see her anywhere.

" Strawberry??? " Yoru called but he only heard giggling and laughing around the house.

" I think we need to split up for now, so we called catch her, she might find where the chocolates are and we will be in a great trouble." Zenaku said as his face is also worried and Mr. Velthazor then transformed to his demon human form.

" You two find her anywhere inside the house, while I'll try to hide the chocolates away from her. Whatever she does, don't let her eat sweet food. " Zenaku said and both of them nodded and disappeared.