Chapter 29

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

As my dad keep discussing about the class topic, I then looked at this demon right besides me, and I am more more pissed off now.

( I f*cking hate my life.)

This demon right besides me, is smiling while looking at my dad, and she's reaaallllllyyyy listening to his 'boorriiinng' discussion.

( Can I just atleast skipped this class.)

" Now can someone tell me what are the four seasons name in our underworld? " my father said (Professor K), and this demon besides me raised her tiny hands while smiling looking at my dad.

( Can this day get even worst? )

" Yes miss little Yurina? " My father said while smiling at her.

" The four seasons is salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard." She said and so I looked at her with my eyes widened.

( Uh... What? )

The whole class then laughs at this demon answers, and she looked at me with her weird expression on her face.

" Why are they laughing at me? My answer was right. " she said and pouted.

( AHAHHAHA, salt, pepper, vinegar and mustard, the four seasons.)

( You got to be kidding me.)

( You're more funnier because of your red cheeks, you almost looked like a burnt tomato or whatever that is.)

" We'll, that's ahm... AHAHAH miss Yurina that was not the answer I was expecting for, but you're very funny. " my dad said and smile at her and so I looked at my dad and glared at him and he just smiled at me too.

" The answer that I was expecting is, Spring, Summer, Fall and winter, follow one another regularly. " Father said and smiled.

" Oh, I thought you meant... The other season." She said and smiled.

" Now, class, this is not related to our class discussions, but when you all really grow up, you will be getting married soon right?  " Father said and so I just rolled my eyes.

" But, If you get married, there will be times you will fight each other and get divorced, we demons has that too, but.. What exactly is the main reason for divorce?  " Father said and the whole class went quiet until this demons just spoke again.

" It's.. Marriage. " She said and my dad looked at her.

" Uh.. We'll,.. Ahm. " my dad then just smiled to her while this demons keeps her face straight, she's not even smiling.

" Why did you take the answer as marriage miss little Yurina? " My father said and the whole class demons looks at her.

" Why would they even get married in the first place if they would just get divorced in the end? It sucks, and as a child, I hate it, that's what I hated the most in this world." she said while not giving any expression, this demon beside me looks so serious.

" At the beginning, they all like a loved bird and even promised to each other like they will grow old together and so on, then when times come they get married, some of them, grow to fight more often, and some husband in couple grow to violence, the main reason of the divorce is lack of commitment, infidelity, and conflict/arguing. Am I right Professor?  " she said

( That's... Kind of.. Long phrase.)

( Why is she so cute with her expressionless face!????? )