Chapter 129

—🕊Third Person's (POVs)

After a week had passed, finally Yurina woke up from her sleep for weeks laying on the bed, she then looked around and she then sit up straight from her bed and looked around again and looked her arms to check if she has bruises.

" Hah... I have an intense dream." she said and then stood up from her bed, she then walked towards to her window and she opened them widely enough to let the air come inside her room.

She then turned around and went inside from her bathroom, she then open the faucet for the shower and as the cold water run on her skin, she then looked at the window from her bathroom with her eyebrows crossing.

" What the f*ck happened to me? " she said confusingly and sit down on the tiles.

" Why can't I remember anything? " she said as she stares at the soap in front of her.

" Why is everyone was there in my dreams?! " She said looking at the soap confusingly.

After giving herself a cold shower and dressed up, she then looked at her self in front of the mirror confusingly and she then noticed a shiny ring on her finger.

" When did I have a ring on my finger? This isn't mine. Did I stole a ring from someone?! " She said as she then looked at her self again on the mirror.

" Ugh!!! What day Is it?! I think I'm late for school. "she said as she walked around the room not until she realized the room she was in, isn't hers.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

( What the f*ck is going on?!!! )

( Whose room is this?! )

( I'm not in my home!! )

I then quickly went out outside from the room, I don't know who's the owner, as I was walking by from the hallways, I then began to feel emptyness and confused.

( Whose house is this? )

I then freaked out when I saw Yasha who just come out from the other side and almost gives me a heart attack and so I placed my other hand on my chest and breath in and out and I looked at him again.

" Are you alright? Did I scare you off that easily now? " He said and smiled and so I rolled my eyes and just smiled.

( Is this his house? )

( But as I remember when I was small, his parents house are different.)

( But.. Why is he here?! )

" Very funny Yasha. " I said and he then crossed his arms in front of me and give me a smile.

( Why's he looking at me like that? )

( Did I have something on my face? )

( Do I look okay? )

( Why's he looking at me and smiling?! )

( What is his damn reason?! Why's he looking at me like I did something or something is on my face?! )

" What? What are you looking at hah? " I said as I raised my eyebrows.

" Nothing much, its been years, I mean years had already passed and yet you are still looking beautiful and young." He said and smiled looking at me and that made my eyes widened in shock.