Chapter 5

[ PLAYING HIDE and SEEK ]
[ WHERE IS THE WHITE HAIRED GUY? ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As Little Yurina was hiding behind that big black curtain, the red haired guy which name is Yoru finished his counting one up to twenty and he then opens his eyes and smiled.

" Hmm.. Where could they be hiding? " Yoru said while looking around the living room.

While Yurina was just hiding behind the curtain and was giggling a little, while Yoru was just walking around the living room, and what Yurina didn't know is that.. Yoru the fire fox demon actually already know where she was hiding for his a demon and Yurina has a strong smell of being human.

Yoru was just pretending that he couldn't see where Yurina was hiding and so Yoru had an idea, his idea is to pretend leaving the room.

" *sigh* Where are they exactly hiding? " He said out loud.

Yoru then pretends to walk like he was leaving the room but only to know that Yoru was actually standing upside down at the ceiling, waiting for Yurina to come out where she was hiding.

After a few moments, Yurina heard the slam of the door, she then peck a little behind the curtain and when she thought that no one was actually inside the living room, she then jumped out from where she was hiding and she then walked happily towards to the spot where Yoru was standing and counting to one up to twenty.

As she was walking and was about to reach the spot were Yuro's safe place, and when Yurina was about to reach that safe place, someone touches her hair and so Little Yurina stopped and looked who was behind her.

" I got you. *smile*" Yoru said and Yurina was so surprised to see Yoru standing behind her.

" How did you — Wait, I thought you left? " Yurina said with her frowned face.

" I didn't, I was waiting for you to come out, and when you did, now here I am." Yoru

" That's cheating! It's unfair! " Yurina says and while Yoru the demon laughs.

" I guess, you will be the next seeker then.*smile*" Yoru said while Yurina crossed her arms.

" Now, where is Zenaku. " Yoru said and while Yurina was smiling because she saw Zenaku the white hair guy leaving the room.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊 FEW HOURS LATER —🕊

" Where's that guy exactly?  " Yoru mumbled, while Yurina also helped him to find Zenaku who left the living room while both of them were playing hide and seek.

" I saw him leaving the room while you were counting one up to twenty." Yurina replied.

They've been looking for Zenaku for the last few hours when Yoru finds Yurina, but after that hours, they've never seen Zenaku's hiding place, they've searched for him every entire rooms of the house.

" I guess Zenaku Wins!!!  " Yurina said cheerfully.

And by that, the fire fox demon gives up looking for his brother who actually went out to the house to buy some few groceries at the demon black market, cause they were running out of supplies, cause Zenaku is the one who is encharge of cooking at the kitchen.

" But where is Zenaku hiding anyway? " Yurina said while facing Yoru.

" He'll come out, let's just go and play some video games, do you know how to play video games? *smile*" Yoru