Chapter 92

[ Enchanted Voice ]

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As Yurina followed where the voice she heard, she then stop on her tracks when she finally saw who where the one who she just heard singing beautifully.

Yurina then hides herself behind some big sea bushes from the ocean as she keeps listening to a three beautiful young girls singing together with a harmony in their voice.

" Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity. " Yurina then looked at the girl who was singing, with a unique color of its tail, it has fine beauty as well as her looks and her beautiful hair and her aquatic creature look, the hair color of the girl was like the same color of a fire.

" La La🎶 La La🎶Lala Lalala🎶 Lala La Lala🎶" she then looked at the two girls who was just sitting on a big looking rock, both has almost same color of the tail but they had different hair color as well the eyes, and unique appearance, they doesn't seem like a mermaid but they stand out more.

" Sailors live so restlessly
Come with me, sleep peacefully
Listen to this siren's song
Worry not for no thing's wrong." The girl with a very light blue eyes with silver hair, sitting on the rock then starts singing.

" Hu hu huhuuuhu🎶 Lala Lala La🎶" both then singing and the girl with green leaf hair then singed.

" Let my voice lead you this way
I will not lead you astray
Trust me as we reach the side
Jumping out where men have died." The green haired girl with green eyes then starts singing beautifully while Yurina was just hiding and listening.

" La La🎶 La La🎶Lala huhuu🎶" the three singed together and then the fire haired girl once again sing.

" Let the ocean fill your lungs
Struggles not, soon peace will come
Taking in your final breath
Sink down to the oceans depths." Fire haired girl.

" Lala Laaaaah🎶 Hu huhuuuu🎶" Silver and Green haired girl.

" ' I wish I could always be
In the oceans arms, you see.'
He who'd wanted nothing more
Sleeps now at the ocean floor. " Silver haired girl.

" Ocean was your lovers name
You have loved her all the same
Now you'll always be together
Siren's is so very clever. " Green haired girl.

" Hear my voice beneath the sea
Sleeping now so peacefully
At the bottom of the sea
Sleep for all eternity." at the end of the song, three girls then smiled when they finished their song and Yurina then comes out and clapping her hand proudly to the three girls.

" W-who.. Who are you?  " the fire haired girl said while pointing Yurina.

" You can call me Yurina, I just heard you three singing, so I come to check who was the one singing." Yurina said with a genuine smile on her face.

" I see, what are you doing in here? You shouldn't be here, this is the garden of our kingdom." The silver haired girl said.

" I was just here to see Pink. " Yurina said and then the green haired girl then comes towards to Yurina and holds her hands.

" So you are here friend?  " The green haired girl asked looking to Yurinas eyes deeply and she just nodded immediately with a smile.

" We'll, if you are, let me introduce myself to you, I am Yukari, the eldest of the two." The fire haired girl said and bows her head politely in front of Yurina.

" Oh, please no need to bow your head to me, its not like I am saint to be bow downs for." Yurina said and smiled to them and the three young girls smiled to her.

" Xeyale and this is my twin sister, Xydemon." The girl with Green hair said.

" So.. You thre are Rains Sisters??  " Yurina said and the three girls then nodded their heads.

" That means.. You three are Siren Princesses?! " Yurina said and again the three just nodded.

" Xeyale, why don't you call Rain and her pink hair friend to come in here at the garden, for a friend is waiting to meet her." The Yukari eldest said and before the green hair girl left, she bows her head down first and smile politely to her.

" Why don't you have a sit first on the rock, and we will have some a cup of tea, is that alright? " Xydemon said and Yurina just nodded her head and smiled to both two girls.

" How do you guys looks different from among the Mermaids? " Yurina asked and both of the two female who was left alone by Yurina then smiled.

" Because we are siren, we have more unique appearance and beauty, as well as our voice." The silver haired girl said.

" Our top specialty is our aquatic beauty looking and our melodic enchanted voice that could Lore anyone we want." Yukari the fire haired girl said and so Yurina smiled to both of them.

" What about you? What are your specialty? " Xydemon said and so Yurina stopped for a moment.

" Killing. " she said and smiled in front of the three siren sisters.

" Is that all your specialty? " Silver said and Yurina shakes her head as 'no'.

" Then are there more?  " Yukari said and so Yurina smiled to both of them.

" Cooking, cleaning and eating, and repeat! " Yurina said and both of the siren sisters laugh, and then Xeyale comes with two friends on he back.

" I can't believe that you are here?!   " Rain said with a surprise tone and shocked face.

" I can't swim, but thanks to that white haired guy, he teaches me few things." Yurina said and smiled to three of them.

" We'll then, welcome to my kingdom, where Mermaids and Mermans lived and you must already know my three sisters." Rain said and so I just nodded and smiled again as always.

" Come on! I will give you a A tour guide to a our big house!! " Rain said and grabbed my wrist very hardly and she then dragged me inside to their castle.

( I hope that white haired guy is okay.)

After that Yurina was now inside the palace of the Atlanta and Yurina had now met the three siren's who sing and harmonize their beautiful voice together.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE MERMAINEUD Again—🕊