Chapter 119

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POV)

As time passed by and it is already three o'clock at afternoon, and I haven't seen her around the school.

( Is she really ignoring me now? )

( *sigh* when will it be the next time she will turn into little girl again? )

( Hah~ memories bring back memories.)

( I still remember when she bumped her head on  me, the very first day she is in here.)

( She was very small that day, very cute and adorable to look at.)

( Those gummy, genuine and innocent smile, is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen to her.)

( I wonder when I would see that rare smile from her again, demons don't have a smiles like that.)

( When we all smile.. We all have that smile of sinister, even if we wanted to smile like an angel.. We smile like demons who wants to commit murder.)

( But seeing my pumpheaded pumpkins smile like those days..)

( It was very innocent and genuinely adorable! )

( And whenever I carry her on my arms, she always have that scent of a fresh strawberry.)

( Is that why Zenako called her 'My Strawberry'? )

( Well that explains a lot.. But.)

( Why does he said the word 'MY'?! )

( Are they dating or something?! )

( Ugh!!!! )

" Yasha." I then stop on my tracks when someone called my name, then turned around to see a brown short haired girl in front of me.

" I-.. I wanted to give this to you." She said and handed me a box with a letter on top of it.

" P-please don't open the letter until I'm not gone." She said and run off.

( Hmm~ okay, what could be the mystery in this box? )

I then pick up the letter on top of the box and opened it, and then I saw a hand written.

Dear Yasha,

                      I really like you. I adore you so much and you are my crush, but don't worry this letter is only about me adoring you as my crush nothing else, I just couldn't say it in person because I'm really shy to tell you.

Well that is all, I hope you like my gift inside the box and thank you for not ignoring me.

Sincerely yours,
Princess A.J

After reading the letter, I then opened the box and I saw a two books inside, my favorite book from my demon authors.

( Nice another collection, I can put this two on my library.)

( Destiny Of Humans.)

( Greed of Humans.)

( My favorite books.)

After that, I then throws away the box and walked through the hallway once again holding two books on my hand and the letter that the girl give to me.