Chapter 127

[ OCEAN OF BLOOD ]

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I was staring at her and once she notice me, I smirked at her when she was staring at me with her eyes looks troubled.

" Hello, you must have missed me." I said and teleported right in front of her.

" Wha—." She said but I slapped her face so hard that it even left a red hand mark on her face and she then looked at me glaring.

" Does it hurt? How painful is it? " I said looking at her.

" Rate one up to ten." I said smiling to her.

" One b*tch it didn't eve—." She said and so I slapped her pretty hard again.. TWICE and I then ride in front of her and slapped her again and again and again.

" Doesn't it hurt?  " I said looking at her crazily.

" sto—. "She said and I slapped her face again.

" Sorry what?! I can't hear you! I am still not satisfied slapping your face bi-atch. " I said and grabbed her hair and slammed her face on the walls pretty hard that cause her nose to bleed.

" You have pretty face, do you mind if I'll put a scar on it?  " I said and smile and slammed her face again on the walls and it caused the walls to cracked, I then let her hair go and I then stood up straight and look at the chair inside the room.

( That looks a beautiful tool to used on her.)

I then went inside to the room next besides me and as I grabbed the chair, I then looked at this woman who is trying to stood up from the floor with a blood on her head and nose, I just then looked at her pathetically.

" Look at you, you look even more beautiful with blood all over you." I said and smile.

" Go to hell b*tch." she said and my smile disappear, I then raise the chair up to the air and hit her with it.

*boogsh*

" Argh.."

I then hit her head with the chair I'm holding, and I keep hitting her with it, until someone hit me with a metal on my head and so I stopped and turned around, just to see one of my friends from my school.

" Stay away from my cousin! " She said and so I looked at her smiling.

" Your older cousin hah? Well well well." I said and kicked her chest just right, and Akumu then fell to the floor.

" I've never knew that a school president of my fathers school is my enemy, I thought you were my friend akumu? " I said as my tears flows.

" You were my friend too Yurina, but you killed my parents!! And I won't forgive you about it." She said and so I stopped crying and looked at her.

" So you were the one who wrote that letter for me?  " I said and smile to her

" And what if I am the one who wrote that?  " She said and so I smirked and hold the chair tightly and Akumu then looked at the chair I'm holding.