Chapter 39

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

It was already lunch time and when I stood up and was about to go with Yasha. His friends, grabs him by his uniform and dragged him away from me, or so thats what I think.

As Yasha was dragged by his friends without noticing me, Yasha than looked at me and just walked away with his two friends too.

( I guess..)

( I still have no friends..)

( After all.. I'm.. Different from them.)

( I shouldn't get attached by it.)

( I'm just an ordinary human...)

( Living with full of demons..)

( I guess.. It's really my fate.. Being alone again.)

( And... Yorus moms necklace... Is broken.)

( I broke a promise.)

I then wiped off my tears on my cheeks and just walked away too.

( I'm such a... Monster.)

( I should have never done that.)

( It was just things.)

( But.. Those 'things' were special...and are important.)

( And if Yoru knows that I broke his mom's necklace, he probably going to hate me, and will stay away from me too... Like Yasha.)

( I don't want that..)

( I don't like everybody leaving me.)

( It hurts.... A lot.)

As I passed by to the cafeteria, I then stopped on my tracks when I saw Yasha and his two friends eating lunch... They all look so happy without me.

I remember them being with me, they always dragged me to the cafeteria along with them, and now.. Its like... I'm not a friend anymore.

( It hurts... Me.)

I then walked away and went outside the school, I then went to the garden, where I buried all of them in the future. But of course.. It won't happen, because I will prevent everything from what will happening..

Even if it's cause my life.

I'll do anything...

And speaking of... I'll do anything..

( What should I do with this ashes? )

( The necklace that Yoru give to me turns into ashes, when that girl burns it.)

" Yoru will hate me." I said and then started to cry silently.

( I don't want that...)

( If he knows what happened.. He will hate me.)

( That necklace is very precious to him, it was his mothers gift before she passed away.)

( If Yoru knows I broke it... He will hate me.)

" I'm sorry." I said and cried but then someone tapped my head and so I looked who was it, but it was just the white haired guy and his friends.

" What's the matter little Yurina? " He said and he then sit next to me, while holding a baby gi—..

I then stared at this baby gir—I mean baby boy!!! He was that meanie guy I turned into a baby!!!