Chapter 16

—🕊Hori Hisayo Rokurō [Queen Hori] (POVs)

( She's... My son's daughter!???? )

*gasp*

( Oh my.. I've.. I've never knew they had a child!! )

( That stupid son of mine!!! )

( How did he not informed all of us?! )

( That idiot!! He will taste the power of her mother! )

I then walked as fast to get to my son's private room, but then.. I saw this child again.

" You shouldn't have a fight with Hisae, that was really dangerous pumpheaded pumpkin." said to the young man who had red hair.

" Though.. I'm quite surprised and amazed, you're one strong little demon AHAHA, now I'm actually thinking that you might be my rival someday." says the young man as he laugh.

" As expected from a daughter of powerful King Akuma and Queen Runa. *smile*" said the other guy as I then walked towards them and when they all noticed my presence, this three young man then boy their head down at me.

" Good Morning, Queen Hori. " I then just smiled to this three young demons as I then look at this young little girl in front of me.

( Somehow.. Her eyes resembles to my son Akuma, and her face resembles to my son's wife.)

( She is their daughter!! )

" Hwello. *smile*" she said while eating her lunch.

( How adorable.)

" You are little Yurina? " I said and she then smiles as she nod her head.

" Yes! *smile*" I then smiled in front of her.

( Awe~ this cutie.)

" Your father is Akuma... Hida Rokurō? " I said and she just then nodded hear head once again and so I smiled at this young little demon.

" Would you come with me for second? " I said and she then smile ear to ear as she nod her head at me again.

" Where are we going? " she said

" To your father, come along little one." I said as she then says goodbye to her three demon friends, and we both then walked away from them.

As we were walking on the hallway, while this little demon besides me then suddenly hold my hand and so I smile to what she was doing.

( I love how it feels to have a grandchild...)

( I've been waiting for this moment for too long.)

( But to only find it out that my son has been hiding something so especial from her beloved mother!! )

When we reach to my son's private room, I then opened widely both doors in front of me and this little demon girl then suddenly run towards to my son.

" Sweet cake!! *smile*" Akuma

" Papa!!!! " she says cheerfully as she hugs my son's leg when she was near to him.

( So she is really my son's daughter.)

( I can't believe what I'm seeing right now.)

( I'm being so emotional, oh my gosh.)

( I'm so glad to have a grand daughter!!!! )