Chapter 59

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As we arrived at home, my strawberry then just immediately run inside the house and she just went inside the door like a she was a ghost without even opening the door and that made to be surprised.

But then she went outside again like she is a ghost or something, and she opened the door and went inside again.

( Is she playing or something? )

And when I was about to open the front door, her head just popped in front of us and while her body was inside the house, and my brother and I freaked out.

" Strawberry! Quit doing that! You're giving me a heart attack." I said while I was placing my other hand on my chest.

" Oh.. Sorry, I was just going to ask where Zenaku placed the food, my tummy is really hungwy." She said and pouted.

And so I then opened the door widely and we went inside the house, my brother then placed his hands on top of my strawberries head.

" Its inside your room, but before you eat it, make sure that you are in your comfortable clothes. " Zenaku said and smile to him.

" And by that, I will also prepare your bath tonight, and tomorrow too." I said and smile

" I thought I'm going to prepare the bath on my own starting tomorrow, since I'm already grown up. " She said and crossed her arms on me and so I smiled.

( Geez, am I really going to spoil her?? )

( But the Queen and King said, that I should spoil their only daughter.)

" We'll yes, starting today, we will spoil you with love and care. " I said and both my brother and I hugged her.

" Wahhhh... It feels like two teddy bears are hugging me.. But please let go, I can't breath anymore." She said and so I just smile.

" Okay, that is enough, go to your room and put something comfortable and eat your food." Zenaku said and she just then nodded and walked.

" Wait!!! Yoru... Did you took a good care of my kitty???  " she said and so I smiled.

" He is sleeping on your bed, he just finished eating his on breakfast, recess, and lunch time. " I said and smile and she then smiled.

( She is so cute.)

( I want a little sister right now.)

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I went inside the room and closed it, I then freeze for a minute when I saw blue haired guy sleeping on my bed.

" Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!! There is a pervert sleeping inside my roommmm!!! " I shouted and this guy wearing a blue ribbon on its neck and hair with blue too immediately woke up and looked around panicking.

" Where? Where? Where is it commoner??? " He said.

( C-commoner??? )

( Mr. Kitty is the only one who calls me by that name.)

( Wait. The.. Minute.)

" Where is my kitty!!!!!!!! You ate it don't you!??? " I said and glared at him.

" Commoner." He said and he even licked his hands and he then stood up and I saw his tails and his ears.

( Kitty? )