Chapter 52

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

We were now outside the school, and were here at the garden, I am also with Yasha and his friends, and so I sit on the ground.

" What are we doing in here? " Takehito said and so I looked at him.

" We'll, I just want to get away from that weirdo." I said and smile.

" Yasha, did you know about the Gazera, Institute Of The Arcane? " Rikichi said and so I looked at him.

" Yeah, I heard it too, that those students in there will come here." Takehito

" Yeah, I do, that's why I'm so prepared for this battle. " Yasha said and smiled, and so I looked at this three guys with me who seems to be excited and happy about it.

( Another battle?? )

*Ba-dum*

*Ba-dum*

*Ba-dum*

( Oh my gosh, not today!!! )

( Omoo!! My heart is pounding so crazy in here!!! )

( A-another battle?? School to school?? )

( This is not normal at all!!! )

( I mean, living with demons and stuff aren't normal either..)

( But... No!! Oh my gosh... T-that.. Does it mean..)

( We will fight them too?? )

( We'll of course, we will it's a battle after all.)

" Are you okay Yurina? " Yasha said and so I looked at him and smile.

" Do we have to kill them too? " I said and then Yashas friends laugh.

" No, you don't actually necessarily gonna kill them, you just need to defeat them, thats what battle is." Rikichi said

*phew*

( I thought... I'm going to be a killer super soon.)

" But they would actually likely to kill you, instead of defeating you." Rikichi added and so I creep out.

( Gosh... Should I just hide? )

( You know... Until that battle will be over? )

( I don't want to fight with anyone..)

( Can we just settle this with peace? )

" And besides, if you're going to defeat any students from that school, your rank will going up and you could even had a rank badge too." Takehito said and so I just smiled.

" Though, the students in there are really known for their full of powerful students. " Rikichi added.

" But don't you worry, you have your knight in shining armor to protect you anyway. " Rikichi said and pointed Yasha, and then Yasha then just glared to his friends.

" Uh.. I don't need anyone to protect me, I have Mr.Kitty." I said and smile.

" Ah, you mean Mr.Velthazor?  " Takehito said and so I nodded.

" We'll, you got a pretty strong guardian anyway, so we don't need to worry about it." Rikichi said

( Right...)

As I was about speak, the bell then just suddenly ring loudly and what I mean about it, the sounds is actually pretty scary!!!

" Thats the bell, we need to go to the main hall now, all the students of Gazera, Institute Of The Arcane will be coming over now." Yasha said

( Eekk!!! My heart is pounding crazy!!! )

( My feet feels like its frozen!! )

( Wahhhh!!! Yoru and Zenaku!!! I wanna go home.)

" Come on now Yurina, we need to go. " Yasha said and he then lend his hands for me and so I then gladly hold his hands.

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As the students from the Gazera, Institute Of The Arcane been all flying, the students were also all excited and very hyped up.., to have a battle between to another school, and they had also heard that the owner of that school is one and only King Akuma, and they are also excited to meet King Akumas little daughter, as they heard that the king has a little daughter in there schooling.

And... All the students of Gazera, Institute Of The Arcane, wants to take that little girl down as we'll as all the students from the Vameth Sins, and that is what they're goal.

" We made it! I Can see their school far away. "

" Ah!!! This feels so fantastic already! "

" I can't wait to see their weakling side."

" I can feel it already!!! We are going to win!!! "

" We always win, you know that."

" I can't wait to hold the girls pretty face and smashed them, no one should be prettier than me!!!  "

" No one could defeat your beauty my lady, you are one and only the Goddess. "

" Enough with that, listen everyone, our goal is to defeat all the students in there when the battle starts, and we shall take them all down!!!  "

The students then cheered up after they all landed outside the Vameth Sins, Institute Of Demon School gate.

But all the Gazera students stop in their tracks when they saw a strong and dark aura surrounding the Vameth School.

" What is this dark energy surrounding their entire school? "

" I've never seen and felt a very strong energy like this."

" Now now, remember everyone, take them all down." as the student president guy finished what he said, all the Gazera students cheered up again and went inside to the Vameth School.

As all the Gazera students walked as fast and when they reach the main hall, where all the students actually gathered.

The student president of the Gazera then opened the door of the main hall, but the strong energy and how dark the energy was only getting more stronger than ever.

The atmosphere inside the main hall was also getting very heavy too, but all the students of Gazera didn't let their guard down and they keep walking and they all stop when they saw where the atmosphere come from.

The students president then looked at to the guy named

Yasha.

" So, you're the guy having a dark energy hah." The student principal said

" What are you talking about? " Yasha said with his calm voice.

" Nothing much, but I'd be glad if you and I, will have a battle after this." He said and smiled and the guy name Yasha then smiled to him.

" It'll be an honor to fight with you." Yasha said

" Great, I'll be waiting for you at the battlefield." He said.

And the student president then started to walked again as all the Gazera students followed him.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊