Chapter 76

[ON MY WAY Pt.II]

—🕊Mr. Velthazor (POVs)

I was just sleeping until I just woke up and then stretched my body for minute.

( I wonder if my commoner has arrived yet.)

I then walked outside the library and as I was walking through the endless hallway, and as I was getting nearer to my commoners room.

I then stop on my track when I just felt a heavy dark energy inside my commoners room, and by that I then rushed inside to my commoners room but when I was inside.

I could not believe of what I was just seeing.

*meow*

" Commoner? " I said

I then transformed to my human body and looked at my commoner who was sleeping but her body was floating mid-air and there were dark energies surrounding her entire body.

As I step forward, I then felt my knees trembling, it feels like I'm about to kneel down, and I can feel the dark atmosphere surrounding me and the electric vibration on my body that I just felt.

I feel like my feet can't even moved anymore like it was glued on the floor.

" Commoner?? Please... Wake up." I said to her as I looked to her body who was still floating on the air.

As I took another steps, I don't know why but.. I just kneeled down, it feels like thousands of rocks were on top of me and I can't even feel my feet anymore, the only thing I can feel is how heavy the atmosphere and I can see the dark things around here.

" C—commoner...." I said

*whispers*

*whispers*

*whispers*

*whispers*

( What the.....)

*kill*

*kill*

*kill*

*kill*

*kill*

*kill them all*

*kill them all*

*kill them Yurina*

*Yurina*

*Yurina*

( What the heck?! )

" C-Commoner.... You n-need to wake up... " I said as I looked at her body who keeps floating on the air.

After what I just said, I then saw her body falls down on top of her bed, but I still can't move and the dark energy was still here inside her room and those dark energies surround her and that means... the entire room is filled with heavy and negative energies with weird whispers.

I then looked at my commoner again, when I notice that she just woke up, but when I was about to speak...there was no voice that would come out from my mouth, and I couldn't even hear any words that I just said.

It was like.. I was mute.

( What is going on?!! )

As I was looking to my commoner I then saw her entire body glitches for four times, and then I was even more shocked to see when she just turned into a little girl and back to her teen body again.. and over again.

( Commoner......)

( What is this things???? )

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As Velthazor was still looking to Yurina who was silently sitting straight on top of her bed, with her head facing down to the bed.

" I'll kill them." Yurina says

*whispers*

*whispers*

*whispers*

*whispers*

After those whispering says to Yurina, she then stood up from her bed floating up to the air again, buy this time all the dark energy come inside her body and after that she then fell down on her bed.

Mr. Velthazor then runs towards to Yurina, and to checked her body if it was still okay or if there was a damage, but when Mr. Velthazor was about to touch her, Yurina then just suddenly opened her eyes.

Revealing her deep red dark eyes, Yurina then stood up right on her bed without even blinking and was still standing silently besides to her bed but then.. Things changed.

Yurinas body then glitches for five times and she suddenly turned into a little seven year old girl again, after that transformation from Yurina, she then just suddenly disappeared right in front of Velthazor who was paralyzed and couldn't move an inch from his position.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

I was wide awake, I know what is happening outside of my surroundings, but whatever that I just saw earlier... Is unforgivable.

( I'll definitely gonna kill them all.)

( They just messed up with the wrong family.)

( I'll show them no mercy.)

*kill*

*kill*

*kill*

*kill*

( No one dare to hurt my family!!!! )

Across from the distance, I saw a carriage, it was left alone on the middle of the road.

As I teleported besides from the carriage, I then saw my mama and papas things, but I could not find them anywhere.

" Where are them?!!!!!!  " I said as I screamed out loud, enough for that person to hear my voice that I'm looking for my two parents.

( Whoever that person who hurt my beloved mommy and daddy...)

( I'll rip her/his entire body and feed them to the hungry beast.)

( I'll sure to cut their heads off!!! )

" Wherever you are!!!! I'll kill all of you!!! " I said and screamed out loud.

( I'll definitely kill them.)

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As Yurina looked around to her surroundings, she then heard voices from her thoughts again, until the voices from her head— told her something.

Yurina who was eager to find her two parents then turned around to her back and she then stared at the north side with anger that can be seen on her face, and dark red eyes shining underneath the sun.

Yurina knew she was hypnotized, after she listened to the voices in her thoughts, but she was also wide awake deep in her conscious mind.

She then teleported herself and run as fast as she could, she followed where the voices told her to go, until she arrived at the place where it seems familiar to her, but she never visited that place before.

As Yurina stops on her track, she then started to looked around on her surroundings to see if there are any enemies that surrounds her, but Yurina can't feel the presence of her enemies.

Little Yurina then looked in front of her, and this time—she was standing in front of an unknown place, the place is very cold, but she can't feel any coldness on her body, but only fire inside her body with full of dark energy and with heavy atmosphere that surrounded her.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊