Chapter 78

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

After Zenaku was done preparing and placing all the food on the table, Velthazor who happened to appear inside the kitchen then just slipped on the floor.

" Why are you rushing? Its like someone is coming to get you or what." I said while I was looking at him with my no expression.

" Commoner is gone." He said and after that I then I heard something falls off.

" What? What did you just said??? " Zenaku said

" She disappeared right in front of me, my commoner is gone. " Velthazor said

" Is this your prank or what? " I said

" Commoner! I am not joking! " He said and my brother who was about to panicked then stop for a moment when the telephone just then rings.

My brother then picked up the phone on the counter and I was just sitting quietly while Velthazor was just standing in front of the counter.

" My King and Queen, little Yur—." Zenaku said

" Huh? My King and Queen.. How did she—." Zenaku said

" Ah yes.. I will my king and queen." after that Zenaku then placed the telephone back and he then looked at me and velthazor.

" No need to worry, little Yurina is safe, she is with the King and Queen. " Zenaku announced.

( Wait...)

( So.. My strawberry was really gone?! )

" Why weren't you panicking earlier? " my older brother said.

( I thought it was just a prank.)

" I thought Veltha was just pranking us. " I said

" No I wasn't you Commoner! And my name is Velthazor not Veltha." He said and crossed his arms and so I just rolled my eyes.

" Okay, that is enough, did you two already know that The blood moon will be rising tomorrow at night?  " my brother said and so Velthazor and I, looked at my older brother.

" But it hasn't been one hundred days." I said

" Commoners, according to my calculations, tomorrow there will be a blood/red moon, though it is a new blood moon. " he said and so I just nodded.

" That Is why, The King and Queen said that we shall prepare the things that are needed during the blood moon. " Zenaku said

" Both of you, will guard the house, while I'm going to get some ingredients from the black market, prepare the tools that are needed to be used for the blood moon. " Zenaku said and so I just nodded.

( A new blood moon will rise.)

( That means, my strawberry will be half full blooded demon! )

( Oh!!! I'm so excited!!! )

( I cannot wait for her transformation as a demon!!! )

" Commoner, why are you smiling? Shouldn't we be preparing now? " He said and so I looked at him and just stood up.

( But how did my strawberry teleported to where the King and Queen are? )

( Perhaps she knows where they are?? )

( Thats a bit strange for me.)