Chapter 87

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As I appeared on my dorm again, I then sit down on my bed and suddenly a dark figured in front of me just appeared and when I looked who was it, I was surprised to see my own self.

" Ugh! Such a crybaby." y2 [dark side of her]

" Quiet you, this is all your fault, if you weren't this so called evil in me, then—." I said and she then cuts me off.

" So what? Being nice and kind won't make you feel better and it can't bring you anywhere you want. " she said

" And do you really think being so evil will make you feel better too? Honey, no, you are also wrong. " I said as I looked to my dark version of me and she then rolls her all dark eyes in front of me.

" Keep rolling that eyes and you might find your brain at your back. " I said as I stared at her and she then choked my neck.

" I can kill you, you know, and take over your body any minute if I want too." she said and I choked her too.

" Just to remind you my other me, I am the owner of this body, you can control it but just to remind you, you are just the split personality of me, so back of you little devil. " I said and pushed her away from me.

" Ugh, whatever." she said and rolls her eyes on me.

" Can you stop controlling my body whenever someone is like wanting a fight on me? Like can you stop and let me took care of it?  " I said

" You may like killing stuff, but I don't like it, we may look the same, but we have different personalities and the way we both think, aren't the same too. " I said and she just crossed her arms in front of me.

" So, what do you want me to do then? " she said.

" How about we made a deal?  " I said and she then looked at me with her evil dark eyes.

" A deal between you and me hah, sounds pretty interesting, what deal is it? " she said

" You can control me if there is a big situation that I can't take care off, or like perhaps if theres an enemy, you can take over my body and kill them if you want, but there are limits, you can't just kill somebody who are innocent or even with a small sin. " I said

" So are you saying, that I should just stay quiet and wait for you to let me control you?  " She said

" We can find lost soul, and we can eat them together. " I said and smiled to her.

" Deal, you better keep that in mind, or I'll slapped and kicked your pretty face. " she said and I just sighed in front of her and she then comes inside my body again and after that, I then lay down.

\\I'll kill you if you won't bring lost souls for me to eat it. \\

( You can't kill me, remember.)

\\Shut the f*ck up, I don't need your answer.\\

( Okay, okay, let me sleep.)

*MORNING*

" Good morning, Yurina." I then woke up from the voice I just heard and when I looked who was it, it was just Pink and Rain sitting next to me and was smiling.

" Wake up sleepy head." Pink said

I then yawned and looked around me, and then I just remembered what happened last night, thought I kind of feel like refreshing today.