Chapter 128

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

As we all arrived at the Vameth School, I then saw a huge a barrier outside the school, there are lots of demon soldiers and elites demon and even the minister, they tried to break the barrier but it only become more stronger.

" Who created this barrier?! " The Minister then walked towards to King Akuma.

" My King, did you create a strong barrier? Please break this barrier so that the armies will stop the huge explosion of fire inside your school." Minister

" I can create any barriers but not as strong as this. " King Akuma said and so I looked at the Minister and to King Akuma, I then saw Rikichi and Takehito coming over to my direction.

" Did you hear the news?  " Rikichi said and so I just nodded my head and I then saw my pumpkins friends.

" Where is Yurina? Have you seen her? " Shan said

" She is missing that is why there's a lot of demon soldiers around here." Katana said and both of his twin sisters looked at Katana and suddenly we heard a loud explosion inside the Vameth School and the walls from inside shattered into pieces and the bricks from the walls fell to the ground.

Still the demon soldiers can't get inside because of the strong barriers created from the inside.

" My Queen and King, we can't break the barriers, it can only be broken from the inside." One of the soldiers said, and I then saw Zenako one of my pumpkins butler and Queen Runa and King Akuma's servants.

" My Queen and King! I can see strawberry inside the school, she looks badly injured and is laying on the ground! " He said and the soldiers then all fly on the air and tried their best to break the barriers again.

I then looked at Rikichi and Takehito and all of us fly on mid air and to see if he was telling the truth.

" Omg!!! Its her!!! I can recognize that face in a mile away!!! " Shan said excitedly and we all then saw five demons with a masked on their face who just suddenly appeared out of nowhere and is coming towards to Yurina holding a sword.

—🕊Third Persons (POVs)

As everyone was watching from the above and Queen Runa and King Akuma who was so angry looking at those unknown demons holding a sword coming towards to their daughter.

The soldiers and even Yoru and Zenako tried their best to break the strong barriers that Yurina created, just to save her from the enemies who are getting near and nearer to her.

Everyone was there, even Daimon and his crews was there helping the soldiers to break the barrier that Yurina created super strongly and even the Queen itself who is powerful can't break the barrier.

" What spell is this?! We can't break the barriers! " said on the soldiers.

" Yasha... What should we do?! She's about to get killed!!! " Sephra said making Yasha annoyed.

" Stop shaking me! I'm thinking!! " Yasha said with his worried face and he then looked at Daimon who is trying to get inside the barrier.

" Yasha!!! They are getting nearer!!! She is about to die!!!  " Shan and Sephra yelled.

" Shut up for a minute!! I'm thinking for the solution!!  " I said

" F*ck! Whatever! " Yasha said and without thinking he then fly backwards and launch through the barriers.