Chapter 21

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

When we arrived outside of my papa's home, I saw a lots of demons outside my papa's and mama's house, and their faces kind of look a bit scary too.

But then I saw papa and mama crying in tears while Yoru and Zenaku tried to calm them both down, Yasha then puts me down on the ground while I was still hugging my Mr. Velthazor Kitty in my arm.

Yasha then placed his palm on my head and smiled to me, I then looked back to my papa and mama who were crying and then I walk towards to both of them.

When I was walking, some of this demons looks at me and so I look away from them, they seem to be so scary, so I can't really made an eye contact with them.

" Mama? Papa? " I said and when both of them heard my voice they then looked at me

When papa saw me, he then runs toward to my direction as he then carries me on his arms while mama also hugs from the back.

( Uhmm, what is going on in here while I was gone with Mr. Velthazor kitty? )

" My poor sweet cake darling! You're alive! Thank goodness, I thought you were in danger. " papa says as he was staring at me.

" We were so worried about you sweet darling! You made mama and papa so worried about you. " mama says as she was also staring at me and was holding my palm too.

" I wa—." I said but then both of them hugs me so tightly that I almost couldn't breath.

" Don't make us worried again sweet cake! " papa says while I was just staring at them confusedly.

" Why are there so many demons in here papa?  " I said

" Is there a party going on outside our house mama, papa? " I said and both of them looked at all the demons outside the house who were just staring at us.

" My king, you have such a lovely young daughter. *smile*" said to a woman who was wearing green clothes.

" Indeed. I was really so surprised to see her picture, but she is even more way cuter in person." said to the man who is wearing weird color.

" I'm sorry for all the troubles. " mama says

" It is alright our dear queen, we are more glad that your daughter have finally returned safely to her home. " another demon says.

( Are they talking about me? )

( But why? )

( I just went to the demon black market where I could buy stuff with Mr. Velthazor kitty.)

" But My Queen and King, you didn't even told us that you two already have a child. " the demon woman says as I then saw mama smiling ear to ear.

" Well, we were keeping her inside our home and did not say anything about this matter at all." mama says as this demons in front of all of us nod their head.

" But why not? " The demon man says,

" We are afraid that some demons might hurt my sweet cake darling daughter. " papa says

( Who would hurt me? )

" Very well my king we all understand that and my Queen and King, we will all be going now and shall also return to our home, and dear child, don't make your parents worried about you again. " The demon man said and so I just stared at him blankly and when I looked around, I can't see Yasha anymore but someone caught my attention.