Chapter 88

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

When we arrived at the cafeteria, I then looked around and saw lots of demons inside.

" Wow. There are lots of em." I said

" We'll yeah, we all love to eat break fast together." Rain said and smiled and I just nodded.

Pink then waves her hand when she found a vacant sit and table.

After a while, someone then just put a food on the table and I then looked at the food in front of me.

\\ Ew veges. \\

( Hey, don't be picky, its still good for our health.)

\\ Health my a*s.\\

When I was about to eat the food in front of me, Pink then stopped me and so I looked at her.

" What? " I said

" You can't eat it, not until the bell will ring." Pink said and so I raised my eyebrows and then I heard the bell rings and then Pink and Rain eats their food.

\\ Seriously?  \\

( Now, don't be evie.)

\\ I'm not, geez. \\

I then began to eat my food too, but I stop and puke the food in front of me.

" Whats wrong? " Rain said and I then looked at her.

" What are this? " I said and Raink then smiled to me.

" Veges, though its created by magic. You'll get used to it." Rain said and started to eat her own food.

" You don't want to eat it? " Pink said and I just looked at her.

" Then, I'll have it." Pink said and that made me surprised and stop her.

" I just puke on it. " I said and she then smiled to me.

" Then it will become more delicious." Pink said and I just got goosebumps.

\\ Ew, who would try to eat a food with a puke? \\

( Pink.)

\\ We'll, indeed. That is just so gross. \\

( You bet it is.)

I then just looked at Pink eating the food and has a puke on it from me, and she keeps saying it was delicious and I just sip the water in front of me.

When Pink and Rain was busy eating their food, I then looked to my right side and my eyes then landed to someone who was staring at me.

\\ Ugh.. That guy again. \\

( He is Draco right? )

\\ Yeah, the one I am so annoyed with. \\

I then looked at him again whole holding the glass of water when this guy then just suddenly winked at me and it surprised me and I just then give him smile to and she then smiled widely.

( Heck creepy.)

*Bell Rings*

Everyone then stood up, Rain and Pink then holds my arms.

" Where are we going? " I said

" Outside the cafeteria, we will be having fun today, there is no classes, the school president announced that when you were still sleeping." Pink said and so I just nodded.