Chapter 15

—🕊Arata Hisae Masatane (POVs)

( W-what is that!?? )

( She just cries out all of a sudden, but then.. Out of the blue... three lightning strike on the ground behind her.)

I then took a step back, but someone was touching my hair and so I creep out and look who was it, but there wasn't anyone and when I face front I saw a black looking tall shadow woman in front of me and she then choked me up on the air.

" How dare you, hurt our little princess!  " A deep dark voice from the shadow was all I could hear and that gives me shivers on my body.

" Mommy!!!!! *cries*" I then look at the girl behind the shadow woman whose choking me on the air.

And one of the creature was licking her wound and tries to stop the bleeding and so I look back again to the shadow woman in front of me, but she then throws me up on the air and she followed me and then kicked me down to the ground.

( Ugh!!! My body hurts!! What are this looking creatures in front of me!!!? )

( Why are they so fucking strong?! )

" You have no authority to hurt my princess you commoner." The dark figure woman with an eight feet tall height says and I can't even see her face,  she is just a looking shadow person.

( But... What!? A commoner!!! How dare this crazy thing called me a commoner!!! )

" I am Pri—. " I said but she interrupted me.

" I have no intention to know who you are nor to kill you and  you are not allowed to hurt the princess, if you do so, you have to passed through me and the other creatures." It says.

( Who are they?! )

" Who the hell are you!? You shouldn't be interfering someone's battle. " I said

" As far as I know, I can, it says in the rules. " It says.

" It does, but the three of you aren't even her animal guardians, only animal guardians can interfere the battle or even stop the battle. " I said and was glaring at the dark figure of the woman in front of me as I saw her smiling so widely.

" Yes you are right, shall we call the second guardian of Ms. Yurina? *smile*" It says, and then I saw two hole as if it's her eyes.

( This lady is creepy.)

Out of the blue, the rain started to pour heavily and another loud thunder again was heard but this one.. A large ball of lightning strike outside of the school's Ocean area.

*pfft*

" Are you now calling a demon mermaid? " I said and laughed but then the ground starts to shake hardly, it feels like an earthquake, and the most painful thing is.. We all heard the most loudest noise that I've never heard before.

THE MOST DANGEROUS AND FEARED ANIMAL OF THE ENTIRE ATLANTIC OCEAN DEMON AREA..

THE

KRAKEN.

*KRAKENS ROAR*

" There, you have it, it'll not stop the fight between you and the princess, but in order to start the fight with our princess, you need to fight Ms.Yurina's second guardian pet." It says