Chapter 61

—🕊Daimon Masashi Kaii (POVs)

As I heard those familiar voices, I then went towards it and was hiding at those big trees and was just listening to their conversation while holding my umbrella and was drinking too.

As those few minutes passed, when I heard it was a bit quiet, I then looked at them again just to see Yasha was alone.

( That was really pretty intense.)

" That was a very intense drama." I said and smiled to him while holding my blacked umbrella.

" What are you doing in here? " Yasha said and so I just sighed.

" I just happened to passed by, I was thinking of getting some fresh air after that battle that just happened, but I never wanted to eavesdrop about you and Mayumis conversations." I said as I sip my drink.

" You heard everything? " He said and I just smiled to him.

( We'll, not everything.)

" Do you want me to treat you food?  " I said and smile

" Don't be so friendly with me, it's making me uncomfortable. " He said and I just rolled my eyes.

" Do you want it, o—." but before I could finished my sentence, he then just take the drink and so we both just walked around silently.

After that silence and we were still walking, we then saw another person with a green umbrella, it was just walking a little meter away from us.

" Hey! " I yelled and so this guy besides me looked at me.

" Why are you calling it? " He said and so I just tapped his shoulder and run towards to this person who has green umbrella and when catch up with this person, I then saw its face.

" What? What do you want commoners? " This blue haired guy said with its eyebrows were crossing and its other eye were light blue and the other one is purple.

( And did he just.. Calls me commoner??? )

" Who are you talking a commoner hah?! " I said angrily and it just looked at me boredly with its really cold gaze on me and so I stopped.

" Daimon, come on and stop fighting with some stranger." Yasha said and grabs me by my shirt and this guy in front of me speak again.

" I don't even know why you all Commoner is being friend with my Yurina." This blue haired guy said and so Yasha and I, looked at this guy in front of me and stared at him like crazy.

" Who are you calling My Yurina hah?! " We both said, but then it just disappeared immediately.

( That scumbag!!! )

( If I see that guy again, I'm gonna make sure to beat his a*s off and kick him to the lava.)

" I'll be going now, I need to go to my training. " He said and disappeared like a thin air and so I just walked again slowly, I love walking and watching the sunset in here beautifully.

—🕊Mr. Velthazor (POVs)

I just happened to walked to the same path this weird two-headed commoners are here too.

I just actually visited a stray cat up to that Hill place, there are four little cute kittens in there, and I just visited them to build a house and to bring food but I didn't know that this two weird commoners would also be here.

And after I met them, I just then teleported to my home and turned to a small kitty again, there bunch of weird people living inside this madness house and I need to protect my one and only commoner.

Evil demons today are getting much worse and they are building their own team to do crimes in this underworld and I can sense bad demons far away and I need to protect my commoner from them, because thats what protector need to do.

As I went inside to my commoners room, I then jump to her bed and sleep right next to her, there are evil demons inside her school, we must be aware of it, since the necklace that Yoru give to her was broken and turned into ashes.

And I must also protect her, since she is still a human, and the days in here are really fast, and I need to kept her safe until the red moon rises and the Queen and King will turned her into a Full blooded demon and a half human, and that means she will be completely more powerful.

Although, I still need to protect my naive commoner, she is still really need to go a long journey to be aware of this kinds of stuff..

And evil lurks around this underworld, we never know that they are actually just near to us, and so we must keep an eye to those suspicious demons around my commoner, specifically I'm talking to that nurse in the clinic, I once encountered her, but she didn't pay attention to me and she was acting weird when she once talked to my commoner.

( And I will guard my commoner!! )

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊