Chapter 36

—🕊Yasha Koizumi Kōsei (POVs)

As I woke up this morning, I then sit up straight on my bed and looked outside the window, it was raining and the clouds is so gloomy.

( Ah.. I have schedule today.)

( I'll be meeting up with my trainers.)

( It's still early in the morning, theres much plenty of time.)

I then heard a knock outside my room and the door then opened, then I saw my butler standing outside my room.

" Good morning Prince Yasha, your parents had left already for the meeting today, what would you like for your breakfast today? " He said

" Anything would do, I'm not a picky eater." I said and scratch my head and yawned.

" As you wish young prince." He said and left, he then closes the door behind him, then I stood up and went towards to the bathroom.

As I stared to my reflection and yawned again, I then took a cold shower and when I was done, I then went outside and get dressed up.

*knock knock*

" Prince Yasha, the food is ready, and your trainers are waiting and the members too." He said and I just nodded.

As I finished dressing up myself, I then went inside to the dining area and then the food was already ready.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

I was already awake, I'm so happy today because Yasha will be coming over to papa and mamas house, and we will be playing too in my room with Zenaku and Yoru!!!!

" Zenaku!!! Yoruu!!!!!! " I shouted and then Yoru appeared In front of me.

" What's the matter? " He said

" I have a visitor that will come today!!! I'm so excited!!!! " I said and both of them smile.

" Who's this person? " Zenaku said

" Yasha!!! " I said and both of their smiles fades away.

" What's wrong? You two were like smiling just a minute ago." I said

" Ah! That jerk. " Yoru said

" I actually expect you would invite a girl, not a boy." Zenaku said

" What's more worst.. It's the guy I hate the most." Yoru said and crossed his arms.

" Indeed. " Zenaku said and their faces turned to cold.

( They looked so pissed.)

" Just don't bring him inside your room." Zenaku said and he then disappeared after he said that.

( But... I want to play with the three of you in my room actually.)

" How about we play instead while waiting for that mother f*cker? Shall we?  " Yoru said with his cold expressionless face and so I just nodded, I need to kill some time anyway.

( And... Why they keep cursing In front of me??? )

*AFTERNOON*

It's been awhile now, and Yasha haven't come yet.... I've been waiting like for an hour outside papa's house...

Mama and Papa... Are getting even busier now... I only have Zenaku and Yoru to play with me sometimes..

*sigh*