Chapter 57

—🕊Daimon Masashi Kaii (POVs)

After what happened to the battle, the Gazera and the Vameth students were back to normal, it's like a normal routine for everyone.

They're like having fun, talking to each other like nothing happened.

But what I just saw back there...

Was incredibly f*cking aWesOoomeee!!!

The battle between that devil and Draco was absolutely f*cking stunning!!!!

I'm never been so impressed in my entire life!!!!

That devil just win and she even made all the students of Gazera immediately surrender by just taking their School President Down!!!

It was the most intense battle I've never seen before!! The way that devil kick their face is so f*cking fantastic!!!! She even moved so fast!!!

I then stop on my tracks when I just saw that little devil who happens to walk passed through me, like I wasn't here.

" He—." before I could finished my sentence she just suddenly fainted and so I immediately catch her body.

( Wah.. Shes so light.)

( Girls should be pretty heavy.)

( But this devil isn't even that heavy at all.)

( When she was just little, her face looks so adorable, cute and funny.)

( But seeing this devil growing up like this...)

( She actually looks.. Pretty and beautiful when you are so close to her.)

( I could ki..)
.

.

( What the f*ck.)

I then quickly shake my head to erase the thoughts in my head and I then looked at this devil I'm carrying.

" Yurina... Hey.. Wake up." I said and was shaking her and she just 'hmm'to me.

*sigh*

" Are you pretending to feel dizzy so I could catch you? " I said and smile to her.

" What? My head hurts." She said and so I then placed my hand on her head.

( She doesn't have a fever.)

( Though she looks so tired and sick.)

" Are you feeling sick?  " I said and she then opened her eyes slowly.

" You looked so beautiful mom." She said and after that she just then closed her eyes again.

( Mom? )

( Do I look like her mother??? )

I then stood up straight while I was carrying her light body, but then when I face front, I saw the same rival in front of me.

" Why are you carrying her? " Yasha said with his eyebrows that are almost meeting each other.

( Seriously? )

" Can't you see? She obviously just fainted in front of me, thats why." I said

" Let go of her." He said and so I rolled my eyes.

" Letting her go? Do you want me to let her go while shes on my arms, fainted? ARE YOU STUPID? " I said while looking at him, and when he was about to speak, someone then just immediately interfere with our conversation.

" Yasha." I heard that same voice again, and when I looked to who was it.. It was just Mayumi.

The girl that I just played with and Yashas ex girlfriend that I flirted with, she still haven't changed a bit, except for her boob that were looking bigger.

( Did she get boob job? )

" M-mayumi..." Yasha said and so I looked at Yasha and Mayumi, then she looked at the girl I was carrying.

" Shes the girl from the battlefield, right?  whats her name? " Mayumi said while looking at me, and so I just stared at her coldly.

" She is Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō." I said while I was still carrying this little devil on my arms.

" Ah.. She is King Akumas daughter, I was expecting that she would be small little girl, but instead shes a fine looking lady." Mayumi said and looked at me.

" But you haven't changed Daimon, your personality and how you act in front of me is still the same. " Mayumi said and so I just rolled my eyes.

" Of course, I've never loved you from the start anyway, its a bit funny how you actually falls for me that easily. " I said and smile.

" Ouch. That hurt me, but are you replacing me to this girl your carrying right now? " Mayumi said and looked at this devil and so I looked at Yasha who was intensely looking at me and so I smile.

" Why? Are you jealous? You still have feelings for me? " I said and smile, and she then give me a smile too.

" No, I am actually here to talked to Yasha." Mayumi said and so I nodded.

" We'll, have fun you two, I'll just take her to the clinic first, 'MY'devil looks like she's sick today. " I said and looked at to Yasha who was glaring at me and so I smile.

I then started to walked away from them while I was carrying this little devils body on my arms.

( Ghad, why isn't she that heavy at all? )

( It feels like I'm only carrying five pillows on my arms and three blanket above.)

( Plus she looks like an angel while she is sleeping, and when she wake up, shes a two faced devil.)

( I still remember when she turned me into a small baby girl, and my older brother have to carry me all the time and even put a f*cking diaper on me!!!! )

( That was the most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced as I was turned into a girl!!! )

( I'm actually glad that she turned me into my original looks.)

" Please come in and place her to the bed, and I will check her after I'm done." Nurse A said and so I just nodded and sit down beside the bed where I was placing Yurina, but then this nurse then just looked at me.

" Please go outside of the clinic." Nurse A

( Is she talking to me?? )

( Who is she and why is she giving me an order? )

" You're just going to check her, you aren't going to actually scan her entire body, so I'm staying inside in here." I said

( I don't trust doctors nor nurse, I don't actually trust anyone that easily.)

( And I ain't leaving this room when this devil is stuck in here with some stranger around her.)

" Please. Leave. " Nurse A

" If you want me to leave, then I must have to bring her with me, I don't trust nurse not even a doctor, so please just do your job as a nurse while I'm looking." I said and crossed my arms in front of her.

" You don't tru—." She said and so I cut her off.

" Yeah, I don't, even if a person looks like an angel, so please do your job now, because you won't making me leave this room. " I said and while staring to her with my cold expression.

I then heard her sighing and was murmuring something that I can't heard it clearly and so I stared this nurse with my eyebrows are almost meeting each other.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊