Chapter 110

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As the four young ladies went to their group room, they then saw Mayumi and the others who were caring at her.

" What a b*tch." Katana said as she looked at Mayumi who was faking her injury.

" Come on, we need to make a potion for Yurina." Sephra said as she grabbed little Yurinas hands.

When they arrived at their room, they then went to their mini kitchen where they would create a potion for Yurina to turn her into her original body again.

" Here, have a sit. " Shan said as she lend a chair for little Yurina.

" So.. I'm going to go back to my original form again? " Yurina said as she looked at them and they just nodded their head.

" Okay." she said and smiled to them.

As Katana and Sephra gathered the ingredients for the potion, Shan then helped them, while Little Yurina was just sitting and looking at them silently.

" Why are you so quiet? " Katana said as she looked at little Yurina who was just looking at them and she later on shake her head and smiled.

" Don't think about that b*tch, she will deserve something later." Katana said as she smiled to her and Yurina then just shrugged looking at her.

After a minute, the potion was done and Katana then put the potion on a cup and she then give it to Yurina who had been sitting so quietly.

Little Yurina then grabbed the cup in front of her and she then drink the potion that Katana made for her.

After little Yurina drink the potion, she then puffed and turned into her original body again and she was looking so down staring at the cup she had just drink.

" We'll, you look better now." Katana said as she crossed her arms.

" I told you she's beautiful when she ain't small." Sephra said as she smiled to Katana.

" And when she is small, she is really so cute and adorable." Shan said as she looked at Yurina who was staring at them with her expressionless face.

" I came to win and to conquer. " Yurina said as she crumpled the cup that she was holding.

" Conquer the what?  " Katana said and Yurina then looked at her and smile.

" To conquer the throne." Yurina said as she smirked at Katana.

" You're going for the empty throne?!! " Sephra said as she was amazed at Yurina.

" You know its impossible to get to the top and own the empty throne." Katana said as she looked at Yurina.

" I don't care, I'm going to claim that throne the sooner or later. " Yurina said as her eyes become more dark red.

" If you're going for the empty throne, you need to be one of the top ten, but today your rank is just 1567." Sephra said

" Yeah, and its really hard to get your rank go up, especially if you're going for the throne, there are lots of superpowerful enemies you need to get through in order to be in top ten. " Shan said and Katana nodded her head.

" Indeed, and if you want to claim that empty throne, then you need to maintain your rank as number one for the next twenty-four hours. " Katana said

" And not just that, for the next twenty-four hours, there will be lots of enemies who will fight with you and to get your rank go down and so that they will have your throne after the twenty-four hours. " Shan said and Yurina then smiled to them.

" Then I'll make them disappear if its needed, I'm not scared at anyone. " Yurina said as she crossed her arms as she also looked at them.

" And.. I want to fight with that brat. " Yurina said as she looked at the crumpled cup in front of her.

" Are you talking about that b*tch you just hurt before?  " Katana said and Yurina then smiled to her.

" I'm not done with her yet, I don't care if she keeps acting like she is the victim, and I don't care if she will claim those two mans as her own, what matter to me is..." Yurina said and smirked.

" I'll put her to the place where she belong, I don't care if I have to hurt Yasha and Daimon just to get my hands on her, I don't give a damn to everyone anymore. " Yurina said

" Is it just me, or you're acting very evil today. " Shan said as she looked at Yurina and then.. Yurinas eyes then turns to all black and she then smiled to shan.

" Did I just see that? Did you two see that? Her eyes went all black! And now.. Red." Shan said and Katana just shrugged.

" So.. When are you going to place her 'WHERE SHE BELONG'? " Katana said as she is still crossing her arms in front of Yurina.

" On the right time and the right place. " Yurina said and smirked.

" Don't worry, if that b*tch will try to get some help, we are here, we will help you to bring her down too." Sephra said

" Yeah, we support you." Katana said and all of them then just fistbump and laughed at once.

" So, what are we going to do now? " Shan said

" We'll, shall we go to the cafeteria? I want to eat the new recipe of the food right now. " Sephra said as she placed her hand on her stomach.

" Just by thinking of that, I did hear that from other students too! I heard it's delicious. " Shan said as she was smiling ear to ear.

" What do you think Katana and Yurina?  " Sephra said

" I'm in, what about you Yurina? " Katana said as she was smiling to Yurina now.

" Sure, but I'm not hungry at all. " Yurina said and all of them then stood up from their chair.

As the four of them walking at the hallway, they were also talking, laughing and having fun, they were so loud, especially shan who was laughing so hard.

" Keep your voice down!  " Sephra said

" Sorry I can't, I just can't stop laughing at that Mayumi's face when she was faking her cries." Shan said and they all laugh especially Yurina.

" And don't forget her face when she was like 'why are you bullying me? ' like b*tch, you looked like the Bully. *laugh*" Katana said and they laughed so hard.

" And don't forget those idiots who helped her, like nigga what???  They are totally jerks for helping that mother f*ckers. " Sephra said and they all laugh again.

" Stop, someone might hear us. " Yurina said as she she was also laughing so hard.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊