Chapter 19

—🕊Akuma Hida Rokurō (POVs)

When I arrived at home, I was also humming and dancing on the hallway... I'm just so happy today hehehehe.

While I was inside the school near the window, I saw my own sweet cake having a battle with one of my demon students, and I am so proud as a father, that she beats that demon girl.

( I got a strong cute little girl! )

( I wonder if she's playing in her room right now? )

( As a father, I shall check her on her room right now.)

I then walked as fast as I could, and when I reach outside at her room, I then knocked outside of her door twice but there was no answer, so I opened the door and just to see that my sweet cake wasn't inside her room right now.

" Sweet cake, are you playing hide and seek to papa? "I said excitedly, but she didn't answered.

( Hmm... Maybe she's hiding inside her wardrobe.)

I then walked towards to her wardobe and opened it but there were only clothes of her and some few gifts that I have bought for my sweet cake.

( Okay there's no need to panicked, maybe she's inside the bathroom or around just around inside the house.)

I then walked towards to my sweet cakes bathroom and knocked on the door.

" Sweet cake, are you taking a bath? If so, I'll just wait on the living room." I said and turned around just to see Zenaku holding a tray of food and was looking to my direction.

" My King, I didn't know you have already arrived." He said and puts the food on the table.

" Is my sweet cake is inside the bathroom? Is she taking her bath today? " I said and with that Yoru just suddenly came out of the bathroom.

" Oh! My King, I heard your voice when I was inside the bathroom. " Yoru says as one of my eyebrows raised.

( What was he doing in there anyway? )

" What were you doing in my sweet cakes bathroom? " I said still looking at Yoru.

" Oh, I was looking for Mr.Velthazor, cause I will be feeding him with a milk, because that is what miss little Yurina wants me to do. " Yoru says, and so I just nod my head at him.

" But where's my sweet cake? She's not inside this room. " I said and both of them went quiet.

" I was in the kitchen, preparing some food for Princess Yurina and for her black kitty Velthazor. " Zenaku says, and so I looked at Yoru.

" When I come inside to miss little Yurina's room, she wasn't here too. " Yoru says and so my eys widened.

( Oh no!!!! My baby sweet cake! Is gone! )

" What!? Call my Queen! Call her immediately right now!!! And find my sweet cake too!  My baby dear sweet cake has disappeared, we don't know if someone must have been here and took her away! Find her immediately and tell this to my dear queen! " I said, and I then immediately left the room to call the demons in the headquarters to find my lost sweet cake.

When I went inside the living room, I then grab the telephone and call them.

*HEADQUARTERS*

PD - [ Hello, King Akuma, it is so ni—.]

Akuma - [ Shut up, I lost my beautiful cute sweet cake at home right now.]

Being Adopted By A Demon (Completed) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara