Chapter 33

[ THE CHAOS OF HER FUTURE ]
[ THE GARDEN; WHERE IT ALL BEGINS ]

—🕊Someones (POVs)

As I walked towards to the garden, with my white and blue dress.... I then saw the same guy who took care of me when I was little.

" Ah, you're here, I actually thought you won't come." He said and smiled and so I did.

\\But.. What he didn't know..No,what everyone didn't know.. I was being controlled by someone inside me... \\

\\I listened and falls to the trap... The whispers.\\

\\I didn't like everything what was happening.. But I cannot control my body anymore. \\

" I've been always meaning to ask you this." He said and smiled at me, he then shows a sunflower that he always give to me when I was little.

" If you take this flower, it means you and I will be together." He said and so the one who controlled my body looked at the flower and hold it.. The guy in front of me.. Smiled but it only fade away.

When the body who was in control of me.. Burnt it, in front of him, he was speechless and shocked.

" Don't you know.. This is where the war begins? " I said..

" What? " he said

" Your father... He killed my parents.. Don't you know that?? " I said.. It was true.. But I didn't mean to kill him.

" My what?? " He said

" They didn't tell you, did they?  "I said smiled in front of him.

" What do you mean? I-I.. Don't understand. " He said

" He kills my parent, my.. Real parent.. Then I was reincarnated again... And again.. And over again. Because of your father. " I said

" I remember... Everything.. And that means.. I will never forgive your family. " I said, but I wasn't the one who was in control of my actions and words.

\\It was on the past.. But the dsrk inside me.. What's revenge. \\

\\I already forgive.. But because I listened to the whispers around me.. It didn't take too long.. I fall into this darkness.. Where I can't turn back anymore.\\

\\ I cannot get out.. \\

\\It was not just because of the dark inside me.. But because someone was also controlling me.\\

" Yurina..." He said my name.

" Yes.. That's me. But.. This will end now." I said and smiled to him.

\\I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to... \\

As this guy wants to escape.. He was then paralyzed and as the one who controls my body... Killed him...

I stabbed him with a sword in his heart and pulled it out after wards, and when I did, he kneels down and looked at me, but then I smiled.. And cut his head off.

After what I have done.. I buried his body into this garden.

\\My heart hurts.. And will always be. \\

\\I am so sorry.\\

I've already killed everyone, and I mean.. EVERYONE.. My family, and the love one I love.. Are already dead and they are all buried in this garden.

\\My heart will always remember what had happened in here.\\

\\And I feel so much pain inside.\\

—🕊

—🕊

BUT, EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE.

I WILL TRY AND TRY TO PREVENT EVERYTHING FROM WHAT WILL HAPPENING.

I WILL KILL ALL THE ENEMIES WHO DARES TO BLOCK MY WAY.

I WILL PROTECT MY LOVE ONE AND THE PEOPLE WHO LOVES ME.

BY THAT... I NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME.

AND I NEED TO TALK TO MY OLD LITTLE SELF.

AND SHE SHALL REIGN AGAIN... AND BE BORN AGAIN.

SHE AND I.. ARE ONE.

AND TOGETHER AS MY LITTLE SELF FROM THE PAST.. WILL LET THE ENEMIES BEG FOR MERCY.

AND THEY WILL A...

SEE ME IN A CROWN.

For I will change the chaos future and the enemies will turn to ashes.

As my little old self will come and Reign the entire underworld.

THEY SHOULD NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL.

WAIT AND THEY WILL SEE THE CROWN ON MY HEAD.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊

" Try me. And I'll turn be your enemy, I dare you, and you shall see." Yurina