Chapter 75

[ON MY WAY]

—🕊Akuma Hida Rokurō (POVs)

As we were riding the carriage and I was talking to my wife when suddenly the carriage stopped in the middle of the day.

" Why did you stopped? What is wrong? Did those horses gets thirsty? " I said

But there was no answer, and so we t outside the carriage when a dark object just suddenly hits me and flies me off of the carriage.

" Swee—." I heard my wife said and when I looked at her direction she was lying on the ground.

" What is this?? And who are you?!!!! " I said but then I just saw its lips forming a smirk on its face.

—🕊Mizuhashi Yurina Rokurō (POVs)

As Yoru and I arrived at the mansion and when Yoru opened the front door, I then felt a sting inside my heart, and so I then placed my hand other on my chest, and felt the pain but I just then fall to the ground... kneeling.

( W-what is this? )

( Why am I feeling this pain? )

( Is something wrong with my heart? )

( I feel so hurt.)

As i placed my hand on my chest, I heard Yorus voice from the distance but I can't concentrate on what he said, I just felt pain inside my heart.

( I-i.. I don't understand...)

( What is this thing I'm feeling? )

( Why do I feel so hurt or in pain? )

( I-i... Why am I crying???? )

" Yurina?? Looked at me.. Whats wrong? " I heard Yoru says and he placed his hands on my face.

( I-... Whats wrong with me..)

" I-i.." I said but I just then hugged him and cried.

" Its okay, calm down, whats wrong? " Yoru said

" You can tell me. Whats the matter strawberry? " I heard him says, but I just take it anymore, I feel so pain inside and I don't know why.

( What exactly is wrong with me??? )

( Why am I crying for no reason?? )

( Is something wrong with my heart???? )

" Hey hey, looked at me. " Yoru says and so I looked at him and I just saw something.

" No...." I said and tears falls down in my cheeks.

" W-why.. Why are you crying? " he said

( What.. What was that?! )

( What was that??? What was that I just saw?!! )

( Why do I feel anxious and nervous and.. Pain?! )

" Come, lets go inside first and get some rest, you must be just tired from schooling. " He said and so I stood up and wiping my tears off.

( I'll.. Kill.. Them..)

( Who ever messing up with me, I'll kill them all with no mercy, they'll see.)

—🕊Yoru Yasuda Yugi (POVs)

As I put her on her bed and let her sleep for awhile on her bed, I then wiped off her tears on her cheeks and looked at her for a moment and then left.

As I went inside the kitchen I then looked at my brother who was busy cooking the foods for the King and Queens arrival tonight.

( I bet Strawberry will be so happy to meet them again.)

( Though... I'm a bit... Worried.)

( Why did my strawberry suddenly just cried? )

( Why did she cried? )

( Did that mother f*cker said something to make my strawberry cry?!!! )

( I'll kill him if he did.)

( No one shall messed up with my strawberry or I'll kill them.)

( But... My strawberry... She's is making me worried.)

" Zenaku..." I said and he then looked at me after he placed the foods on the plate.

" Hmm? What is it young brother? " He said as he puts more food on the plate.

" Its about Strawberry." I said and he then stop on his tracks and looked at me.

" What about her? Did you do something? " He said and so I just stared at him and sighed.

" No, but.. I saw her crying just now when we arrived in here at the mansion." I said and he then puts down the spoon that he was just holding a minute ago.

" Why is she crying? Did something happened? " He said

( I was thinking about that just now.)

" No, I guess.. But I have no idea why she just suddenly cried and she was placing her hand on her chest, it feels like she is in pain. Should we call a doctor to check her? " I said

" We can't call a doctor to check her, if we do, they will find out that she is not a demon, we need to protect her identity until the red moon. " He said

( Right, I forgot about that.)

( Why does she have to be human?! )

( This is making me more worried.)

" But what about the day when she was at the clinic? That nurse must have found out that she is a human. " I said and he just smiled.

" As long as she didn't scanned her body, she don't know anything about our little Yurinas identity." He said

" And besides, like what that guy said, the nurse didn't scanned her body, she only gives her a medicine and let her sleep for a while." He said and so I just nodded.

" Did that guy already knows she is a human?  " I said and looked at him.

" No, but he was asking why I asked that, but I just made an excuse and he buys that. " He said and so I just nodded again.

( As long as the nurses in the school haven't scanned her, then I shouldn't be worried about it.)

" So what are we going to do now? " I said

" I'll check her later, have you already forgot that your older brother was once a doctor before he become a soldier? " He said and smiled.

( Right, totally forgot that.)

( Though I'm so worried about her crying.)

( Why did she even cried?? )

( Did something really happened on her while she was inside the school?! )

( Or did that mother f*cker did something to make my little strawberry cry?!! )

( Just by thinking about it, its making me crazy as hell!!! )

( I don't like seeing my strawberry crying like that.)

( I'll kill that person whoever made her cry.)

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊