Chapter 101

—🕊Third Person (POVs)

As Yurina left her room, her room was also filled with all mess.

As I said before, the room needs to be clean, and she also forgot to turn off  the faucet inside her bathroom and now.. Her bathroom is filled with water and you can go and swim there.

Her bed is messy as hell and her wardrobes door is also broken, it was because when she slammed it so pretty hard, and it caused to broke apart.

The sheet papers are scattered everywhere, the coloring materials that she has used were all around the floor, the pillows are on the floor too, as well as the bed sheets is on the floor.

There are lots of crumpled papers everywhere, some are wet because of the water and water colors on the floor, because she used it — for paintings.

There are scissors, pencils, pens, and lots of things on the floor, and you could say.. It's almost a room that full of trashed—I mean you could say that already.

The only thing I could say is.

THE ROOM IS MESSY AS F*CKED, IT LOOKS LIKE A CITY OF TRASH EVERYWHERE.

" Zenaku!!! Zenaku!!!! " she said running towards to Zenaku who was busy cutting the meat on the counter, he then looked at her and smiled genuinely.

" What is it my little princess??? " He said as he smiled.

" Look! Look! Look what I draw! " she said and she then showed the picture in front of Zenaku.

" Uh... Wow.. Thats.. Ahm.." He said and he then looked at her and smiled again.

" Its.. Beautiful, I love it. " He said and stroke her hair and she then smiled.

" Can I take a look for better view? " He said and smiled, she then give the drawing to him and Zenaku them grabbed the art work she draws.

( Wow.. She even draws me hah.)

( Sweet.)

He then looked at Yurina who was genuinely smiling to him.

" We'll, since its your drawing, why don't we pinned it in front of the fridge? Shall we? " Zenaku said and Yurina then smiled sweetly and nodded her head.

" Why don't you do the honor? " Zenaku said and he then give the drawing back to her and he then carries her on his arms and both went towards to the fridge as Zenaku grab a double tape.

" There, perfect view." He said when Yurinas art was now pinned infront of the fridge.

" Now.. Let us wash your hands, they are dirty, look at it." Zenaku said and he then placed her at the counter and washed her tiny hands.

" I'm done cleaning the entire room now.. *sigh*" Yoru said as he went inside the kitchen.

" Oh! You are already awake???  " Yoru said as he sit down on the chair and Yurina then just nodded her head genuinely, Zenaku then give him a refreshing tea and can booze up his energy.

" Aghh!! Feels so relax..." He said as he lean his back on the chair.

" Did you already clean the balcony and even the ceilings? " Zenaku said as he grab a small cloth to dry Yurinas wet hands.

" Yeah already did." He said as he smiles.

" And now.. Time for relaxation. " He said as he smiled and lean on the chair.

" You are still not in your relaxation time, you need to take her to her room and prepare her bath, the queen and king will arrive today at night. " Zenaku said and Yoru then just smiled and carried Yurina on his arms.

" We'll then, lets prepare your bath shall we??  " He said and Yurina then just smirked sarcastically in front of him.

" Owkay. " she said smiled at him and Yoru on the other hand, didn't even see what was behind that smile.

As Yoru was holding Yurinas small hand and both of them are now walking towards to her room, Yurina was jumping up and down whenever they took a step forward and she seems a bit happy too.

" You're excited to take a bath hah. " He said and smiled and when they reach at the end, Yurina then smiled to him genuinely and he did the same thing.

When Yoru opened the door from her room, he was stunned and froze for a moment and Yurina then holds his hands whole looking at her room and she then looked at Yorus face that can't be painted anymore.

Yoru then stared at Yurina who was looking at him.

" Are you the one who cause this mess? " Yoru said with an angry expression but calming voice tone.

" I'm sorry..." she said and hug him, Yoru then just sighed and closed his eyes for a split of seconds and sighed again.

" *sigh* How can I even get mad at someone like you, when you are so small and cute." He mumbled and then grabbed her again.

" When you're done playing with your toys, you need to placed them back from where you get them." Yoru said as he also teaches her how to clean the things she messed up inside her room.

" Here, sit down on the chair and watch me clean up your room that you caused so much mess. " He said and she then nodded her head.

As Yoru looked at the paper scattered around and some are soaking wet, he then just sighed and face palm his self.

" I'm sorry. " She said again and he then looked at her and smiled.

" Now, listen to me, when you used papers like this and they are wet, you need to throw them away, do you understand? " He said and she then smiled nodding her head.

" And also your bed, when you woke up from sleeping, you need to clean it before you left your room, got it?  " He said again as he looked at her and she just then blinked her eyes and smiled.

After cleaning, showing and teaching his strawberry to clean up her messy room, he then fix the wardrobes door that was broken.

" And also, when you closed your wardrobe, don't slammed it hardly, just closed it properly." He said and she nodded her head.

" And one last thing, if you put a mess again in your room, I'll be really mad at you, and I will let you clean your room in your own, understand? " He said and looked at her sitting on the chair.

" Promised. " She said and smiled and Yoru then walked towards to her and hold her.

" Now time for your bath, I'll prepare it for you. " He said and when he opened the bathroom, the bathtub is filled with water and the same as the bathroom floor.

" Yurina..... " Yoru said and looked at Yurina who was now gone inside the room, she immediately run away inside from her room and run as fast as she could to where is Zenaku.

—🕊

—🕊

—🕊TO BE CONTINUED —🕊